Revmod

Mods that combine many smaller mods or lonely mods that just have no place to go...
Recruit

Recruit

iwill55

Revmod

Unread post #1 by iwill55 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Beta of a mod i've made while messing around. Cell animations changed to early 2008 beta and some cells have been replaced with older versions. Some cells roles have changed and Predator cells/Epic Cells are now a lot more dangerous (They attack a lot quicker and move slightly faster). + some adjustments to space stage. http://imgur.com/a/ECfIr
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Revmod

Unread post #2 by CamBen » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:44 pm

It's rare that I get gameplay mods but I'm actually considering getting this one, it seems cool and might be fun to mess with
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

fungus3
Zodiac: Taurus

Re: Revmod

Unread post #3 by fungus3 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:57 pm

iwill55 wrote:Beta of a mod i've made while messing around. Cell animations changed to early 2008 beta and some cells have been replaced with older versions. Some cells roles have changed and Predator cells/Epic Cells are now a lot more dangerous (They attack a lot quicker and move slightly faster). + some adjustments to space stage. http://imgur.com/a/ECfIr

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

Return to “Miscellaneous Mods”