[WIP] 2006 UX - it's like 2006 Spore!

Mods that combine many smaller mods or lonely mods that just have no place to go...
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: [WIP] 2006 UX - it's like 2006 Spore!

Unread post by rob55rod »

Dragonrage19 wrote:Oh xD
They look new xD
That's alright. :)
When you do release it I will be sure to download it :)
It looks so cool :D
Wow with all these Spore Mods Spore just keeps getting better :D
I will say though that I have at least 110 mods in Spore and just about all of them work. xD
Theres a couple that don't work which I don't mind at all. :)
Yea I know 110 mods is WAY to much. xD
But I wanted more parts and stuff in Spore. The more mods the better :D
If your wondering, I have steam Version of Spore. My friend Ashton tolled me that spore mods wouldn't work in Steam Version of Spore. But they do like Darkinjection.
I had to get steam version of Spore. I did have all disc version of Spore and it's packs but they no longer work.
Um...what? NEEDS MOAR SPACING AND PUNCTUATION. I CAN'T EVEN READ THIS :cry:

I apologize for my inability to parse your words :/

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Dragonrage19
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Dragonrage19 »

rob55rod wrote:
Dragonrage19 wrote:Oh xD
They look new xD
That's alright. :)
When you do release it I will be sure to download it :)
It looks so cool :D
Wow with all these Spore Mods Spore just keeps getting better :D
I will say though that I have at least 110 mods in Spore and just about all of them work. xD
Theres a couple that don't work which I don't mind at all. :)
Yea I know 110 mods is WAY to much. xD
But I wanted more parts and stuff in Spore. The more mods the better :D
If your wondering, I have steam Version of Spore. My friend Ashton tolled me that spore mods wouldn't work in Steam Version of Spore. But they do like Darkinjection.
I had to get steam version of Spore. I did have all disc version of Spore and it's packs but they no longer work.
Um...what? NEEDS MOAR SPACING AND PUNCTUATION. I CAN'T EVEN READ THIS :cry:

I apologize for my inability to parse your words :/

It's alright. ^^
This isn't war! This is pest control!
MrMunchey
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by MrMunchey »

wow! this mod looks amazing, is it still in progress and if so do you have any idea of when it will be released, i cant wait to add this to my spore game.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

MrMunchey wrote:wow! this mod looks amazing, is it still in progress and if so do you have any idea of when it will be released, i cant wait to add this to my spore game.
:3

...also, it seems I forgot to mention that plans for this mod have changed. It's been merged into SRNS. I did this because the mod would've died otherwise, as I have way too many projects on the go right now. Also, this change allows me to use SporeModder for 2006 UX substantially earlier than previously expected!

Note that the merge does not mean you won't be able to use 2006 UX without the rest of SRNS. SRNS is a componentized mod, so you'll be able to pick-and-choose the features you want :mrgreen:

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Dragonrage19
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Dragonrage19 »

rob55rod wrote:
MrMunchey wrote:wow! this mod looks amazing, is it still in progress and if so do you have any idea of when it will be released, i cant wait to add this to my spore game.
:3

...also, it seems I forgot to mention that plans for this mod have changed. It's been merged into SRNS. I did this because the mod would've died otherwise, as I have way too many projects on the go right now. Also, this change allows me to use SporeModder for 2006 UX substantially earlier than previously expected!

Note that the merge does not mean you won't be able to use 2006 UX without the rest of SRNS. SRNS is a componentized mod, so you'll be able to pick-and-choose the features you want :mrgreen:

That's really cool! I hope It continues at some point and hopefully it will be available for Download at some point. :)

That's really cool. :)
This isn't war! This is pest control!
florentinenoble
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by florentinenoble »

this looks awesome. do you happen to have any updates or progress now? or have you not worked on it since then?
[img]http://www.davoonline.com/
sporemodder/rob55rod/DI_9r/
DI9r_subforum_emblem.png[/img]
florentinenoble
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by florentinenoble »

ignore that last post. i didnt see that there were multiple pages. xD
[img]http://www.davoonline.com/
sporemodder/rob55rod/DI_9r/
DI9r_subforum_emblem.png[/img]
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

This mod is dead, and has been for a while.

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Mods”