Grox Invasion

VanillaCold
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Grox Invasion

Unread postby VanillaCold » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:51 am

A while ago, I was working on a mod which filled the galaxy with the Grox. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it work. I've recently imported the mod to Sporemodder FX and have finally made a working version. May I present...
Grox Invasion

This mod fills most of the galaxy with the Grox. Some solar systems are still empty, though. Because these uninhabited systems are super-rare, all systems can now have up to 50 planets.
I decided to make a small story for this mod, here it is:
Originally, the galaxy was ruled by two great empires. The Traviar empire and the Grox empire. The Grox empire knew that they couldn't win a war against the Traviar, so they decided to become cyborgs to increase their melee strength and they started to use "Dronox" to attack others on T1+ planets. The cyborg Grox were much faster and stronger, allowing them to create bigger weapons of mass-destruction faster. Eventually, they managed to defeat the Traviar, gaining almost all of the galaxy. Only one Traviar was left alive: Steve, who had the Staff of Life. Steve fled to the Core, waiting for another empire to rise and stop the Grox.
!!!!!!ChocIce75_GroxInvasion.package

Known issues: You must make a new galaxy before installing this mod.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Creator of Solar Spore, Adventure Water and Spaceplanes.

My main account broke a while ago, so I created this alt.

Return to “» Stage - Space”