Better colonies

ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

Better colonies

Unread post by ProfAlba »

Well, I finally made a mod.

I was frustrated that colonies on T1 and T2 planets couldn't have all building and turret slots filled. The ecosystem seems stable so how come?
So I made a mod that lets you fill your colonies as you would on a T3 planet.

You will still only be able to place 1, 2 or 3 colonies on T1, T2 or T3 planets respectively and T0 planets are unaffected because A/ I don't how to make it affect them and B/ if your ship can be damaged then the other vehicles would be annihilated, so no spice production on T0 colonies.

Hope it will be useful for others than me. Enjoy!
Attachments
Better Colonies.package
(699 Bytes) Downloaded 1211 times
Last edited by ProfAlba on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

Re: Better colonies

Any feedback would be welcome. The mod works but I haven't play tested it enough to know if it is unbalanced or not.
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Rhinlord »

While this kinda ruins the terraforming system it would be good for people who don't like it. The T score of a planet refers to how close it is to a perfect planet for life to flourish. I believe the building limit is because you would have a smaller population in the City because the living conditions(atmosphere and temperature) aren't particularly comfortable. I personally wouldn't want to live in a place where I'm too cold/hot all the time or for the planet to be too humid or dry for comfortable living.
It's weird that the Grox are the only living thing in the universe to survive in T0 horrible conditions. I've also wondered what they eat....their planets are empty.
"I'm not angry because you wronged me. I'm angry because I cannot trust you anymore." ~Spode
navyblue
Cell
Cell

Unread post by navyblue »

Rhinlord wrote:It's weird that the Grox are the only living thing in the universe to survive in T0 horrible conditions. I've also wondered what they eat....their planets are empty.
I know, and I guess they don't because they're cybernetic. :|
I have:spore: Image Image Image Image
Ghastil Ender
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Ghastil Ender »

This mod will serve me because I don't want to terraform XD :lol:
If you have interesting mods please send me all XD
I don't bite :lol:
ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

I should add that you won't be able to place more than one colony on T1 (2 on T2) planets so it's still restrictive and T0 planets don't allow building placements like in vanilla.
Ivy
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Ivy »

Has there been more research in uncapping T0 limits? This would be beneficial for systems purchased/converted from the Grox at the very least. Vehicles survive on Grox planets just fine, fwiw.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”