Productive Homeworld

ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

Productive Homeworld

Unread post by ProfAlba »

Ever got annoyed that your homeworld produces way less spice than a simple T1 colony? Do you want to have an edge in the spice market from the moment you set sails to space? If you answered yes and yes, then I have the mod for you!

Joking aside, I always found that your homeworld is pretty much useless in space stage appart from the free repair and recharge (which aren't that expenssive on your colonies). It's the center of your empire Spode damn it!
So I decided to dig a bit and ended up boosting the spice production so that it is the same as your colonies (per city).

At the moment it does feel a bit OP but it is red spice so... tell me what you think. Should I decrease the production a bit in order for it to be a bit more balanced?
Attachments
Productive Homeworld.package
(1.15 KiB) Downloaded 872 times

joseph2235
Cell
Cell

Re: Productive Homeworld

Unread post by joseph2235 »

good job
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

I haven't tested this yet but assuming this works it will be one of my favorite mods! I don't think it's that OP since I typically would end up conquering/purchasing the homeworlds of other species just for this effect. This will just help me get there a little it sooner.
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Rhinlord »

Maybe decreased a bit. The homework has less spice because we (player empire) have been using it for years and depleting it like Humans have done with oil. In fact, it would be nice if a mod reduced the output of ai homeworlds as they have the same circumstances.
"I'm not angry because you wronged me. I'm angry because I cannot trust you anymore." ~Spode
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”