No penalty for allying with the grox, patched!

First Class

First Class

paranoid_modder

No penalty for allying with the grox, patched!

Unread post #1 by paranoid_modder » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Hello everyone, this mod was originally created by Bitl http://bitlblog.tumblr.com/ I simply patched it to work on the origin version of spore, with the help from Rob55rod and SporeModder. I have uploaded it here in case anyone else wants to use it :D

This mod allows you to ally with the grox without worrying about the entire galaxy hating you for it. It works if you install it before, or after allying with them, at least for me. :o
How to install

Download the mod from here and place it inside the Data folder in your Spore directory:
C:\Origin Games\SPORE\Galactic Adventures\Data

If you have the CD version, you can simply download the original version of the mod, which you can find here: http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?topic=5693.0 just follow the instructions and you should be good to go. I am not sure about the steam version of spore, so just try both of them and see what works?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Recruit

Recruit

Phantom273

Re: No penalty for allying with the grox, patched!

Unread post #2 by Phantom273 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:33 pm

:bs: omg thanks a lot you don't know how much it means to me, btw i allied the grox before i used this mod, it takes away the negative stuff with the grox but other empires still has the War negative and some other empires loose interest in the war because of this mod ^_^ :bs:
:twisted:

First Class

First Class

paranoid_modder

Re: No penalty for allying with the grox, patched!

Unread post #3 by paranoid_modder » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Phantom273 wrote::bs: omg thanks a lot you don't know how much it means to me, btw i allied the grox before i used this mod, it takes away the negative stuff with the grox but other empires still has the War negative and some other empires loose interest in the war because of this mod ^_^ :bs:

haha no problem. i think if your already at war then it wont do much, but it defenetly removes the rest.

Return to “» Stage - Space”