UpgradesPlus - More Health and Energy upgrades

Private

Private

iherdyoulikespore
User avatar
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:47 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

UpgradesPlus - More Health and Energy upgrades

Unread post #1 by iherdyoulikespore » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:21 pm

UpgradesPlus! V1.1


I unpacked some other mods, studied the files for half an hour, and this is what i came up with. A simple mod that adds two extra Health and Energy upgrades.

I chose this to be the first mod i create because, well, come on, there weren't any other upgrade mods on Davoonline, and it could for the love of god definitely use some. It definitely didn't seem to be a difficult task for me, so i gave it a shot.

All upgrades have full descriptions, custom icons and names, that actually cost money, with proper multipliers.

Health increases to 6000/7000 on normal, 9000/10500 on easy, 1800/2100 on hard (all exclude prime specimen).

Picture demonstrating they exist in the Collections menu:
Image

Download is in the attachment. Mirror: OneDrive

PLANNED FUTURE ADDITIONS:
*Better tool page layouts
*Cargo Upgrades up to level 7 (UberCargo goes to 5)
*More effective firework-like consumables

THEORETICAL FUTURE ADDITIONS I PROBABLY WONT ADD:
*Scan upgrades that make the scanning area wider
*Travel speed upgrades
*Cargo beam speed upgrades
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by iherdyoulikespore on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:28 am, edited 3 times in total.


Drag my avatar into your economic aircraft editor for free floating statistically effective pizzas!

This is how i feel about your article.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3241
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: UpgradesPlus - More Health and Energy upgrades

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:59 pm

It's great to see another user making their entrance as a mod developer! Nice work. Pretty ambitious, for a first mod. Kudos to that. Best of luck in whatever you may try to do next, and feel free to ask questions if you're stuck! :3


Also, a side note: you don't have to use locale files, as the game supports building text straight into the prop.xmls. Just replace the

Code: Select all

<text tableid="#FFFFFFFF" instanceid="#FFFFFFFF">
with

Code: Select all

<text>
and replace the placeholder text in the prop.xml with the information you want to include! ^-^

Private

Private

iherdyoulikespore
User avatar
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:47 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: UpgradesPlus - More Health and Energy upgrades

Unread post #3 by iherdyoulikespore » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:20 am

rob55rod wrote:It's great to see another user making their entrance as a mod developer! Nice work. Pretty ambitious, for a first mod. Kudos to that. Best of luck in whatever you may try to do next, and feel free to ask questions if you're stuck! :3


Also, a side note: you don't have to use locale files, as the game supports building text straight into the prop.xmls. Just replace the

Code: Select all

<text tableid="#FFFFFFFF" instanceid="#FFFFFFFF">
with

Code: Select all

<text>
and replace the placeholder text in the prop.xml with the information you want to include! ^-^


Ah, thank you! I'll get to fixing that and updating the download links.
Drag my avatar into your economic aircraft editor for free floating statistically effective pizzas!

This is how i feel about your article.

Private

Private

sporefan00
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:14 am
Location: A place
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Aries
Age: 17
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: UpgradesPlus - More Health and Energy upgrades

Unread post #4 by sporefan00 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:11 am

This mod disappoints me.

It gave me 1500 health! And that costed 2,500,000 sporebucks!
Image
MY SLAM JAM

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3241
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: UpgradesPlus - More Health and Energy upgrades

Unread post #5 by rob55rod » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:39 am

sporefan00 wrote:This mod disappoints me.

It gave me 1500 health! And that costed 2,500,000 sporebucks!

IIRC the amount of health added is hardcoded. It's his first mod. Cut him some slack. Could you do better? ._.

Private

Private

sporefan00
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:14 am
Location: A place
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Aries
Age: 17
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: UpgradesPlus - More Health and Energy upgrades

Unread post #6 by sporefan00 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:29 am

rob55rod wrote:
sporefan00 wrote:This mod disappoints me.

It gave me 1500 health! And that costed 2,500,000 sporebucks!

IIRC the amount of health added is hardcoded. It's his first mod. Cut him some slack. Could you do better? ._.


Sorry m8. The mod idea is nice.
But he doesn't like my article tho :lol:
Image
MY SLAM JAM


Return to “» Stage - Space”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest