End Game Mod

grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

End Game Mod

Unread post by grandrice »

This is a WIP mod that is designed to add some end game tools and other stuff to work with. I am releasing early for feedback, suggestions etc. it is by no means finished.

It includes:
-very, very powerful weapons
-Relationship boosting tool
-two buyable ammo-using consequence superpowers
-other things

Planned for the future:
[strike]-Trading with Grox when allied[/strike] (doesn't seem to be possible via modding, instructions to induce a bug with the same effects below)
-Way more weapons
-having every consequence superpower buyable in ammo form
-End game (de)terraforming tools
-Removing unnecessary behind the scenes stuff to shrink the file size

What I need from you guys:
-Feedback on what you enjoy, what you dislike, improved balancing mechanics (I have no idea how to price these tools, for example.)
-suggestions
-A relatively advanced modder that can answer these questions:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5588
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5516
and can teach me on how to make a functioning auto blaster
-an icon and/or projectile artist
-What Greek alphabet letters have the coolest names (excluding Alpha, Gamma, Delta, Omicron, Omega, and Sigma)

DO NOT BUY THE GAMMA BLASTER!!!!!! IT DOES NOT WORK. BUYING IT WILL WASTE 20 MIL AND REMOVE YOUR AUTO BLASTER FUNCTIONALITY, AND ONLY REVERTING TO AN OLD SAVE WILL FIX THAT!!!!!!!!
Attachments
SpaceEndGame(v0.2).package
(99.32 KiB) Downloaded 563 times
SpaceEndGame(v0.1).package
(137.09 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
Last edited by grandrice on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Re: End Game Mod

Version 0.2 is out. This version includes the iota gun, and behind-the-scenes cleanup to shrink the file size(despite how small it already was)
I really need suggestions and feedback from you guys, please let me know anything, I mean ANYTHING, that you would like to say about this mod.
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Re: End Game Mod

Instructions of how to induce the Trade with Grox glitch. During the space tutorial, when your empire asks you to find another alien empire, the Grox must be the first empire you encounter. On your way to meet the Grox, you cannot hover over any stars controlled by other alien empires, or you the glitch will not work on that save. This isn't hard to d, just look for the blue signals that surround some stars. These represent systems controlled by other empires. Unless you're sure that star belongs to the Grox, do not over over it. You may click on it, but you have to click on another star before your ship reaches it, or it will count as your first encounter and break the glitch Once you encounter the Grox, you can continue playing the game normally. At anytime you fee like, you may return to the Grox and ally with them to open up trade.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”