Fungus3's Weapons and Addons Pack

fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Fungus3's Weapons and Addons Pack

Unread post by fungus3 »

I have finally made some working Space Mods for SPORE!
I haven't decided on a name for the mod pack, since they are all individual mods.(for simplicity)

Weapons are balanced by energy cost and damage variety. It's RPG style!

Now, The Weapons themselves!
Currently Released
Randomosity Missile
Feeling Lucky in battle? This modified Proton Missile deals a variable hit each time! You can either destroy most ships in one hit, or barely scratch them. It's all based on luck.
Carpet Bombs!!!
A new Tier of epic rapid-fire bomb weapons to spam and assault cities! Comes in three levels, each with greater destruction potential!
Holy Bomb
Fires a pulse so holy, nearby empires have no choice but to be your friend! Beware, Spode requires a sacrifice made of the planet you use it on!
Disintegration Ray
A very hot laser that deals a large amount of damage to a target. Beware, it overheats the planet it's used on! S.W.A.R.M. Missiles
Fires a horde of missiles at any target you choose. With enough missiles, any ship will fall.
Machine Guns!
Three levels of epic rapid-fire action for those who love filling enemy empires with lead!
Cryosis Ray
A chilling beam freezes a planet in mere moments! Very nasty, very energy-demanding.
Money Ray
One click gives you $99,999,999 instantly. Never worry about money again!

Coming Soon

And maybe more...

Download the .ZIP file by clicking here which contains the Space Stage Weapons I made. It now includes additional mods, such as a cell editor revamp (that may or may not require DI to work), Genetic Modifier, and a Space Stage mod that lets you start with everything!
Attachments
FungalWeps!.zip
(1.82 MiB) Downloaded 2903 times
Last edited by fungus3 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Miniflip
Creature
Creature

Re: Fungus3's Weapon Pack

Unread post by Miniflip »

I downloaded the zip, and there was a package called "Genetic Modifier Remade". What does this mean?

Also, I tested out the holy bomb. KJNWBAIGEFVSAVBGFBSHGSDHBHHAPSJABAwesome.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

This looks interesting...if only I could play the Space Stage for more than 7 seconds at a time...Darn you Windows 8.1, you're even worse than 8.0!
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Miniflip
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Miniflip »

rob55rod wrote:This looks interesting...if only I could play the Space Stage for more than 7 seconds at a time...Darn you Windows 8.1, you're even worse than 8.0!
I second this, except it lasted for about 13 minutes.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Miniflip wrote:
rob55rod wrote:This looks interesting...if only I could play the Space Stage for more than 7 seconds at a time...Darn you Windows 8.1, you're even worse than 8.0!
I second this, except it lasted for about 13 minutes.
Wow, lucky. You can actually PLAY the GAME. I was talking about Space Stage with no mods installed. I'm pretty much restricted to editors and adventures.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

Miniflip wrote:I downloaded the zip, and there was a package called "Genetic Modifier Remade". What does this mean?
It's something else I added.
iherdyoulikespore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by iherdyoulikespore »

Can't find the weapons in shops, not replacing any weapons, am i missing something?

(installed it in the :ga: data folder, is that why?)

Edit: It was why.
Drag my avatar into your economic aircraft editor for free floating statistically effective pizzas!

This is how i feel about your article.
junior81631
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Fungus3's Weapons and Addons Pack

Unread post by junior81631 »

how do i obtain the holy bomb?
Raella69
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Raella69 »

rob55rod wrote: Wow, lucky. You can actually PLAY the GAME. I was talking about Space Stage with no mods installed. I'm pretty much restricted to editors and adventures.
Is that why you only mess around with the editors? Please tell me after two years you figured something out.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Raella69 wrote:
rob55rod wrote: Wow, lucky. You can actually PLAY the GAME. I was talking about Space Stage with no mods installed. I'm pretty much restricted to editors and adventures.
Is that why you only mess around with the editors? Please tell me after two years you figured something out.
No, that's just my preference. Just tried the Space Stage, and apparently it works now.

Raella69
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Raella69 »

Oh, well that's good I guess. I was worried as I am going to have to switch to Win10 in the next year or two, and am dreading the compatibility nightmares.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Raella69 wrote:Oh, well that's good I guess. I was worried as I am going to have to switch to Win10 in the next year or two, and am dreading the compatibility nightmares.
Well don't be thinking you're safe just yet - Windows 10 has been linked to issues relating to the game not even starting. (This is not universally the case, though.)

grubb
Cell
Cell

Unread post by grubb »

why did this try to give my computer a trojan virus?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

grubb wrote:why did this try to give my computer a trojan virus?
What leads you to believe that?

grubb
Cell
Cell

Unread post by grubb »

when i downloaded it, it detected a trojan in the zip package
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

grubb wrote:when i downloaded it, it detected a trojan in the zip package
What is the "it" that you say detected a trojan in the zip?

grubb
Cell
Cell

Unread post by grubb »

the mod package
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

grubb wrote:the mod package
That's not what I meant. Are you using some kind of antivirus or something that warned you, or did your web browser complain? Can you please show me a screenshot of the warning?

grubb
Cell
Cell

Unread post by grubb »

yeah the antivirus warned me about it having a trojan
DarkossEntropy
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by DarkossEntropy »

I can't extract the file anymore, and when I open it there's only "cell stage revamped" inside. I guess it's not supposed to be like that, is it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”