Fungus3's Weapons and Addons Pack

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

fungus3

Fungus3's Weapons and Addons Pack

Unread postby fungus3 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:55 pm

I have finally made some working Space Mods for SPORE!
I haven't decided on a name for the mod pack, since they are all individual mods.(for simplicity)

Weapons are balanced by energy cost and damage variety. It's RPG style!

Now, The Weapons themselves!
Currently Released
Randomosity Missile
Feeling Lucky in battle? This modified Proton Missile deals a variable hit each time! You can either destroy most ships in one hit, or barely scratch them. It's all based on luck.
Carpet Bombs!!!
A new Tier of epic rapid-fire bomb weapons to spam and assault cities! Comes in three levels, each with greater destruction potential!
Holy Bomb
Fires a pulse so holy, nearby empires have no choice but to be your friend! Beware, Spode requires a sacrifice made of the planet you use it on!
Disintegration Ray
A very hot laser that deals a large amount of damage to a target. Beware, it overheats the planet it's used on! S.W.A.R.M. Missiles
Fires a horde of missiles at any target you choose. With enough missiles, any ship will fall.
Machine Guns!
Three levels of epic rapid-fire action for those who love filling enemy empires with lead!
Cryosis Ray
A chilling beam freezes a planet in mere moments! Very nasty, very energy-demanding.
Money Ray
One click gives you $99,999,999 instantly. Never worry about money again!

Coming Soon

And maybe more...

Download the .ZIP file by clicking here which contains the Space Stage Weapons I made. It now includes additional mods, such as a cell editor revamp (that may or may not require DI to work), Genetic Modifier, and a Space Stage mod that lets you start with everything!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by fungus3 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Private

Private

Miniflip

Re: Fungus3's Weapon Pack

Unread postby Miniflip » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:34 pm

I downloaded the zip, and there was a package called "Genetic Modifier Remade". What does this mean?

Also, I tested out the holy bomb. KJNWBAIGEFVSAVBGFBSHGSDHBHHAPSJABAwesome.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:59 pm

This looks interesting...if only I could play the Space Stage for more than 7 seconds at a time...Darn you Windows 8.1, you're even worse than 8.0!

Private

Private

Miniflip

Unread postby Miniflip » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:35 pm

rob55rod wrote:This looks interesting...if only I could play the Space Stage for more than 7 seconds at a time...Darn you Windows 8.1, you're even worse than 8.0!

I second this, except it lasted for about 13 minutes.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Miniflip wrote:
rob55rod wrote:This looks interesting...if only I could play the Space Stage for more than 7 seconds at a time...Darn you Windows 8.1, you're even worse than 8.0!

I second this, except it lasted for about 13 minutes.

Wow, lucky. You can actually PLAY the GAME. I was talking about Space Stage with no mods installed. I'm pretty much restricted to editors and adventures.

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

fungus3

Unread postby fungus3 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:26 am

Miniflip wrote:I downloaded the zip, and there was a package called "Genetic Modifier Remade". What does this mean?

It's something else I added.

Private

Private

iherdyoulikespore

Unread postby iherdyoulikespore » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:34 am

Can't find the weapons in shops, not replacing any weapons, am i missing something?

(installed it in the :ga: data folder, is that why?)

Edit: It was why.
Drag my avatar into your economic aircraft editor for free floating statistically effective pizzas!

This is how i feel about your article.

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

junior81631

Re: Fungus3's Weapons and Addons Pack

Unread postby junior81631 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:03 pm

how do i obtain the holy bomb?

Recruit

Recruit

Raella69

Unread postby Raella69 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:55 pm

rob55rod wrote:Wow, lucky. You can actually PLAY the GAME. I was talking about Space Stage with no mods installed. I'm pretty much restricted to editors and adventures.

Is that why you only mess around with the editors? Please tell me after two years you figured something out.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:32 pm

Raella69 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Wow, lucky. You can actually PLAY the GAME. I was talking about Space Stage with no mods installed. I'm pretty much restricted to editors and adventures.

Is that why you only mess around with the editors? Please tell me after two years you figured something out.

No, that's just my preference. Just tried the Space Stage, and apparently it works now.

Recruit

Recruit

Raella69

Unread postby Raella69 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:35 pm

Oh, well that's good I guess. I was worried as I am going to have to switch to Win10 in the next year or two, and am dreading the compatibility nightmares.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Raella69 wrote:Oh, well that's good I guess. I was worried as I am going to have to switch to Win10 in the next year or two, and am dreading the compatibility nightmares.

Well don't be thinking you're safe just yet - Windows 10 has been linked to issues relating to the game not even starting. (This is not universally the case, though.)

Return to “» Stage - Space”