Other Spices on your HomeWorld Mod!!!

First Sergeant

First Sergeant

HACKER80
Location: I think my hous.....................................

Other Spices on your HomeWorld Mod!!!

Unread post #1 by HACKER80 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:50 am

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUxHo2Wn7s
For the Other Spices on Your HomeWorld Mods.
This mods are made by me. My sporename is kassa80!!!

Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

Private

Private

aceofspad

Re: Other Spices on your HomeWorld Mod!!!

Unread post #2 by aceofspad » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 pm

I like the mod it really looks cool, and useful
Link:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2318
Please help me out by going here:
http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=1336492
Let the power of Spore and Darkspore be united!

Private

Private

Nuclear Crazed

Unread post #3 by Nuclear Crazed » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:56 am

Hey Why Youtube My Mom Doesnt Allow It

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen
Zodiac: Cancer

Unread post #4 by CamBen » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:12 am

Since you don't have YouTube, ill explain it. It's is a graphics changer mod that makes your interface glowy blue with radiant icons. So, now you can download it and see for yourself. You can just go to the YouTube page and click the link real fast, then exit YouTube. Or, you can ask her if you can go on just to download it.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Recruit

Recruit

Raella69
Zodiac: Leo

Unread post #5 by Raella69 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:31 pm

So how does this mod work exactly? Does it give a % chance for the homeworld to spawn with something other than red spice, and if so how much? I don't think I want to use a mod with custom spices though, so if this is what that does I would like to avoid it.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #6 by rob55rod » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Raella69 wrote:So how does this mod work exactly? Does it give a % chance for the homeworld to spawn with something other than red spice, and if so how much? I don't think I want to use a mod with custom spices though, so if this is what that does I would like to avoid it.

It does what it says on the tin: Changes the spice on your homeworld.

Recruit

Recruit

Raella69

Unread post #7 by Raella69 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:51 am

So, are there multiple files- one for each spice color- and you just put 'BlueSpiceHomeworld.esm' (I know it isn't an esm) in the right folder, or whichever color you prefer? Or does it make a random change to spawn each color any time you start a game? I am just curious as to what it does to make a homeworld have non-red spice.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #8 by rob55rod » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:10 am

Raella69 wrote:So, are there multiple files- one for each spice color- and you just put 'BlueSpiceHomeworld.esm' (I know it isn't an esm) in the right folder, or whichever color you prefer? Or does it make a random change to spawn each color any time you start a game? I am just curious as to what it does to make a homeworld have non-red spice.

Just install the package for the colour you want and it will set the spice colour to that colour. No randomness to it. I said that earlier :lol:

Recruit

Recruit

Raella69

Unread post #9 by Raella69 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:32 am

rob55rod wrote:
Raella69 wrote:So, are there multiple files- one for each spice color- and you just put 'BlueSpiceHomeworld.esm' (I know it isn't an esm) in the right folder, or whichever color you prefer? Or does it make a random change to spawn each color any time you start a game? I am just curious as to what it does to make a homeworld have non-red spice.

Just install the package for the colour you want and it will set the spice colour to that colour. No randomness to it. I said that earlier :lol:

I know, I just wanted to prompt the author to be more clear about it, should anyone else wonder what I did. :?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #10 by rob55rod » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:56 pm

Raella69 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

I know, I just wanted to prompt the author to be more clear about it, should anyone else wonder what I did. :?

Don't bother. The author is long-gone. I suppose I should just add a clearer explanation myself :lol:

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

Peridot
Zodiac: Capricorn

Unread post #11 by Peridot » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Raella69 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

It basically replaces the spice on your homeworld to a spice of your choice. Each option is a different package, so you must only install one.
If you wanted blue spice on your homeworld, then only install BlueSpiceOnHomeworld.package. same goes for the other packages, but there can be only one of those in your data folder at a time.
o===[;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>

This is the sword I will use to slice my enemies.

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

shadav
Zodiac: Virgo

Unread post #12 by shadav » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:10 pm

i know this is an old, dead thread/mod....but i just reinstalled spore so on the hunt for mods....
i like the idea of this, any chance someone could take it a step further and make it actually selectable
so say any world that you "own" you can upgrade the spice to whatever type you'd like just for that planet?

Return to “» Stage - Space”