Other Spices on your HomeWorld Mod!!!

NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Other Spices on your HomeWorld Mod!!!

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUxHo2Wn7s
For the Other Spices on Your HomeWorld Mods.
This mods are made by me. My sporename is kassa80!!!

aceofspad
Creature
Creature

Re: Other Spices on your HomeWorld Mod!!!

Unread post by aceofspad »

I like the mod it really looks cool, and useful
Link:
http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewto ... =49&t=2318
Please help me out by going here:
http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=1336492
Let the power of Spore and Darkspore be united!
Nuclear Crazed
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Nuclear Crazed »

Hey Why Youtube My Mom Doesnt Allow It
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Since you don't have YouTube, ill explain it. It's is a graphics changer mod that makes your interface glowy blue with radiant icons. So, now you can download it and see for yourself. You can just go to the YouTube page and click the link real fast, then exit YouTube. Or, you can ask her if you can go on just to download it.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Raella69
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Raella69 »

So how does this mod work exactly? Does it give a % chance for the homeworld to spawn with something other than red spice, and if so how much? I don't think I want to use a mod with custom spices though, so if this is what that does I would like to avoid it.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Raella69 wrote:So how does this mod work exactly? Does it give a % chance for the homeworld to spawn with something other than red spice, and if so how much? I don't think I want to use a mod with custom spices though, so if this is what that does I would like to avoid it.
It does what it says on the tin: Changes the spice on your homeworld.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Raella69
Cell
Cell

So, are there multiple files- one for each spice color- and you just put 'BlueSpiceHomeworld.esm' (I know it isn't an esm) in the right folder, or whichever color you prefer? Or does it make a random change to spawn each color any time you start a game? I am just curious as to what it does to make a homeworld have non-red spice.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Raella69 wrote:So, are there multiple files- one for each spice color- and you just put 'BlueSpiceHomeworld.esm' (I know it isn't an esm) in the right folder, or whichever color you prefer? Or does it make a random change to spawn each color any time you start a game? I am just curious as to what it does to make a homeworld have non-red spice.
Just install the package for the colour you want and it will set the spice colour to that colour. No randomness to it. I said that earlier :lol:

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Raella69
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
Raella69 wrote:So, are there multiple files- one for each spice color- and you just put 'BlueSpiceHomeworld.esm' (I know it isn't an esm) in the right folder, or whichever color you prefer? Or does it make a random change to spawn each color any time you start a game? I am just curious as to what it does to make a homeworld have non-red spice.
Just install the package for the colour you want and it will set the spice colour to that colour. No randomness to it. I said that earlier :lol:
I know, I just wanted to prompt the author to be more clear about it, should anyone else wonder what I did. :?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Raella69 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
I know, I just wanted to prompt the author to be more clear about it, should anyone else wonder what I did. :?
Don't bother. The author is long-gone. I suppose I should just add a clearer explanation myself :lol:

Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

Raella69 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
It basically replaces the spice on your homeworld to a spice of your choice. Each option is a different package, so you must only install one.
If you wanted blue spice on your homeworld, then only install BlueSpiceOnHomeworld.package. same goes for the other packages, but there can be only one of those in your data folder at a time.
Thanks for killing me
shadav
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by shadav »

i know this is an old, dead thread/mod....but i just reinstalled spore so on the hunt for mods....
i like the idea of this, any chance someone could take it a step further and make it actually selectable
so say any world that you "own" you can upgrade the spice to whatever type you'd like just for that planet?
Natashake
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Natashake »

It is a game playing in which you can see different and strange aliens spices and control them to complete your mission. I am showing my informative paper these https://www.myassignmentwriting.com.au you to complete your level one by one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”