Vehicle Tool Changer

Lord Tenebris
Recruit
Recruit

Vehicle Tool Changer

Unread post by Lord Tenebris »

The mod allow you to change a weapon of the selected vehicles in the Civ. Stage by using

Code: Select all

ctool *tool name*
You can find all weapon names in the spacetools~ folder in the SMFX, or some of them by using

Code: Select all

help ctool
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEp3m2d ... rdTenebris

*Requires a ModAPI Launcher Kit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11463go ... sp=sharing
The Lord Of Darkness
AdamWhite
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Vehicle Tool Changer

Unread post by AdamWhite »

Not work, console writings me "that comand not exist"
Lord Tenebris
Recruit
Recruit

AdamWhite wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:41 pm Not work, console writings me "that comand not exist"
Try to open a ModAPI location folder and install the mod in the second time. Probably the problem is in the mod installer. If this way will not work, try to rename a .sporemod extension on .zip, open the file and drag the dll in the mLibs folder in the SporeModAPI Launcher location folder.
The Lord Of Darkness
AdamWhite
Recruit
Recruit

Lord Tenebris wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:06 am
AdamWhite wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:41 pm Not work, console writings me "that comand not exist"
Try to open a ModAPI location folder and install the mod in the second time. Probably the problem is in the mod installer. If this way will not work, try to rename a .sporemod extension on .zip, open the file and drag the dll in the mLibs folder in the SporeModAPI Launcher location folder.
No, it does not work. Maybe it does conflict with other mods?
Lord Tenebris
Recruit
Recruit

AdamWhite wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:37 am
Did you tried the second way? If not, just open this file and drag a dll file from it into the mLibs folder (SporeModAPI location folder). Everything should work correctly. But if this way will not work for you, check your launcher for updates and download it.
Attachments
CVG_VehicleToolChanger [TN].zip
(44.49 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
The Lord Of Darkness
AdamWhite
Recruit
Recruit

Lord Tenebris wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:38 am
AdamWhite wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:37 am

Did you tried the second way? If not, just open this file and drag a dll file from it into the mLibs folder (SporeModAPI location folder). Everything should work correctly. But if this way will not work for you, check your launcher for updates and download it.
Yes, i was all did correctly. I was think what ModAPI wrong reads this .dll file, but not.

AdamWhite
Recruit
Recruit

So i really don't understand why mod isn't work, but also i'm think about conflict between this mod and russian version Spore

Return to “» Stage - Civilization”