Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:08 am

Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:29 am

The name says it all.
It's pretty much epicplay but your like 80 times bigger and you can carry epics and gigantic rocks.
(Depends on the size of ur creature)
Sea monster cannot eat you. and there's enemy hyper epics in all stages. But they're very rare (Unless you are in tribe lmao) so consider yourself lucky if you find one. My TIP: Avoid them.

Not compatible with mods like epic play or generally mods that do change something of your avatar. like the overhaul mod. Or graveyard whatever you use. Well they do work together its just eh not good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Zippaheadz
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:45 am
Location: Somewhere in the depths of hell

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby Zippaheadz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:00 am

Oh my god

I have to ask though: Is this an option you turn on and off or is it a permanent thing?
Love, Satan~

Ps. Hell isn't as bad as it seems, you should come and see for yourself! (^○^)

WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:08 am

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:17 pm

Zippaheadz wrote:Oh my god

I have to ask though: Is this an option you turn on and off or is it a permanent thing?

No. It's a permanent thing.

Alolamao
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:51 pm

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby Alolamao » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:40 pm

Cool mod, but I have a question. In the normal Epic mods, stats are supposed to be that of an epic. Does this carry over for this mod, because my stats are normal when I use your mod. I'm asking this because the same problem happens when I play a normal epic mod. Thanks in advance.

WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:08 am

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Alolamao wrote:Cool mod, but I have a question. In the normal Epic mods, stats are supposed to be that of an epic. Does this carry over for this mod, because my stats are normal when I use your mod. I'm asking this because the same problem happens when I play a normal epic mod. Thanks in advance.

Like I said, it's not compatible with the normal epicplay mod. Which means deinstall the normal epic mod before you play hyper epic or the other way around. No problem by the way.

User avatar
HyperEpic9000
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:18 am

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby HyperEpic9000 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:03 pm

WOW, You really make this right from the start? just, omg, +1,000,000 HP, so OP, thanks for adding more epics.
PS: I know it's just a way of talking, but it can confuse people, you re not really 80 times bigger than a epic, literally 80 times bigger than a epic you re near to a Spore Planet Size, you re at 8-10 times bigger than a epic, like a (real) HYPER EPIC.

Alolamao
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:51 pm

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby Alolamao » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:00 pm

WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou wrote:
Alolamao wrote:Cool mod, but I have a question. In the normal Epic mods, stats are supposed to be that of an epic. Does this carry over for this mod, because my stats are normal when I use your mod. I'm asking this because the same problem happens when I play a normal epic mod. Thanks in advance.

Like I said, it's not compatible with the normal epicplay mod. Which means deinstall the normal epic mod before you play hyper epic or the other way around. No problem by the way.

Thanks again, but that isn't the problem. I already uninstalled the epicplay mods, and the hyperepic mod works to an extent, but the stats are still normal.
Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. A certain mod I had (Improved Flight) interfered with the stat boost, reseting all the stats. Uninstalling this mod fixed everything. Thanks for the mod! :D

WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:08 am

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:41 am

HyperEpic9000 wrote:you re not really 80 times bigger than a epic, literally 80 times bigger than a epic you re near to a Spore Planet Size, you re at 8-10 times bigger than a epic, like a (real) HYPER EPIC.

Sarcasm by the way. Glad you like it tho

User avatar
HyperEpic9000
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:18 am

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby HyperEpic9000 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:56 am

WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou wrote:
HyperEpic9000 wrote:you re not really 80 times bigger than a epic, literally 80 times bigger than a epic you re near to a Spore Planet Size, you re at 8-10 times bigger than a epic, like a (real) HYPER EPIC.

Sarcasm by the way. Glad you like it tho

Yes, i know about was just sarcasm, but trust me, there are people who will get that "80 times bigger" really serious, btw, you really made this since zero? (sorry for the grammar)

WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:08 am

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:29 pm

HyperEpic9000 wrote:
WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou wrote:
HyperEpic9000 wrote:you re not really 80 times bigger than a epic, literally 80 times bigger than a epic you re near to a Spore Planet Size, you re at 8-10 times bigger than a epic, like a (real) HYPER EPIC.

Sarcasm by the way. Glad you like it tho

btw, you really made this since zero? (sorry for the grammar)

What do you mean by that?

User avatar
HyperEpic9000
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:18 am

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby HyperEpic9000 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:13 pm

WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou wrote:
HyperEpic9000 wrote:
WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou wrote:Sarcasm by the way. Glad you like it tho

btw, you really made this since zero? (sorry for the grammar)

What do you mean by that?

As in the title says "reboot" then i wanted to know if the mod is really made from the beginning and not made over from Dino's version.

WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:08 am

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:57 pm

HyperEpic9000 wrote:
WhoAmIAndWhoAreYou wrote:
HyperEpic9000 wrote:btw, you really made this since zero? (sorry for the grammar)

What do you mean by that?

As in the title says "reboot" then i wanted to know if the mod is really made from the beginning and not made over from Dino's version.

Made from the beginning.

User avatar
HyperEpic9000
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:18 am

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby HyperEpic9000 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:02 pm

omg

justviewing
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 1:52 am

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby justviewing » Sat May 25, 2019 5:31 am

Even though i'm just viewing, i recommend you use the test version of this.

emurphy469
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby emurphy469 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:08 am

why they got 1mil hp im getting destroyed xd

User avatar
Ghastil Ender
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Re: Hyper Epic Play [REBOOT]

Unread postby Ghastil Ender » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Excellent mod to destroy the world :lol:
If you have interesting mods please send me all XD
I don't bite :lol:


Return to “» Stage - Creature”