Anime Parts

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Private

Private

tklarenb

Anime Parts

Unread post #1 by tklarenb » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:57 pm

After trying my hand at music modding, and because of the fact I've been making anime style humans in Spore recently, I decided to try my hand at part modding with the head of an anime character I modeled awhile back in Zbrush. It took awhile, but I managed to figure it out, so here is my very first part mod, a female anime head.
Eyes are colored based on detail color. The face will loose resolution based on how big the body is and how many other parts you have. To help fix this, you can use the HD Texture Tweak and rob55rod's HD Creation Texture mod: both of which can be found here (Properties and ConfigManager text files are found in your SPORE_EP1/Data/Config folder, you'll probably have to edit security permissions on them to edit them): https://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/li ... ge#4054959
Thanks rob for pointing this out.

Currently this mod only has the one head, but now that I've figured out how to mod new parts my plan is to expand on this with a male head and some anime hair styles (hopefully with morphs if I can figure that part out). And if I can figure out animations I'll probably get around to taking some parts off of a bunch of dinosaurs I've modeled and converting them for Spore as well.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8l3xg3h9a ... v1.package
Last edited by tklarenb on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Anime Parts

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:18 am

The texture resolution issue could be somewhat lessened by The HD Texture Tweak.

Private

Private

tklarenb

Unread post #3 by tklarenb » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:36 am

rob55rod wrote:The texture resolution issue could be somewhat lessened by The HD Texture Tweak.

Awesome, I didn't even know about this. That pretty much removed the issue entirely.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Static696
Zodiac: Leo

Unread post #4 by Static696 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:01 pm

I don't watch or particularly enjoy Anime but I found this part quite useful as it is the closest thing to an actual human head which is VERY useful.

Private

Private

tklarenb

Unread post #5 by tklarenb » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:32 pm

Static696 wrote:I don't watch or particularly enjoy Anime but I found this part quite useful as it is the closest thing to an actual human head which is VERY useful.

I actually have a realistic human head mod in the works that has 21 different heads of various genders, ages, and races (including fantasy/prehistoric in the form of elves and neanderthals). Probably the only problem with them is that they have no animations (which I can't really add since their mouths and eyes aren't built for animation) so they do look a bit creepy:

The mod is functionally ready to be released, but I still need to add part icons and currently the Asian heads are looking a bit too similar to the Caucasian ones, so I want to tweak them a tiny bit to make the differences more noticeable.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #6 by rob55rod » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:41 pm

I assume you aren't planning on making the skin of the heads use the base colour? (Just a thought)

Sergeant

Sergeant

Static696
Zodiac: Leo

Unread post #7 by Static696 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:39 am

tklarenb wrote:
Static696 wrote:I don't watch or particularly enjoy Anime but I found this part quite useful as it is the closest thing to an actual human head which is VERY useful.

I actually have a realistic human head mod in the works that has 21 different heads of various genders, ages, and races (including fantasy/prehistoric in the form of elves and neanderthals). Probably the only problem with them is that they have no animations (which I can't really add since their mouths and eyes aren't built for animation) so they do look a bit creepy:

The mod is functionally ready to be released, but I still need to add part icons and currently the Asian heads are looking a bit too similar to the Caucasian ones, so I want to tweak them a tiny bit to make the differences more noticeable.

when will the downloads be avalible

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #8 by rob55rod » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:31 am

Static696 wrote:when will the downloads be available

A while ago. Please read before asking next time.

Return to “Part Mods”