The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother! Finally, a solution to the lumpy joints problem!!

Unread post #21 by rob55rod » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:03 am

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:More smoothing?

...what?


Image

Private

Private

TheUltraCube6723
User avatar
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:40 am
Location: I was the red spy all along!
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces
Age: 12
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother! Finally, a solution to the lumpy joints problem!!

Unread post #22 by TheUltraCube6723 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:55 am

I think a special version of the mod that smooths it more would be nice

I want me wiggly tails
Hey guys, message me if you want gui assets.


also, one thing I want a LOT, is better graphics in spore :roll:

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother! Finally, a solution to the lumpy joints problem!!

Unread post #23 by rob55rod » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:39 am

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:I think a special version of the mod that smooths it more would be nice

Took days to get it this good...I don't think it's even possible to make it any better ._.

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:I want me wiggly tails

Then use that straight limb segment from the base game, and just use the Smoother to smooth out the base of the tail :lol:
Image

The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 32
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother! Finally, a solution to the lumpy joints problem!!

Unread post #24 by Davo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:32 pm

Cool mod
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad


Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother! Finally, a solution to the lumpy joints problem!!

Unread post #25 by rob55rod » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:48 pm

Davo wrote:Cool mod

:OD
Image

First Class

First Class

MarioBabyLuigi
User avatar
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:37 pm
Gender: Female
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother! Finally, a solution to the lumpy joints problem!!

Unread post #26 by MarioBabyLuigi » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:28 pm

Hey, I'm back. I don't think I saw a difference in the creature creator, so sorry for sounding dumb... where is it again? Maybe supply with a screenshot?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother! Finally, a solution to the lumpy joints problem!!

Unread post #27 by rob55rod » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:32 pm

MarioBabyLuigi wrote:Hey, I'm back. I don't think I saw a difference in the creature creator, so sorry for sounding dumb... where is it again? Maybe supply with a screenshot?

That's what the video is for.
Image

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #28 by rob55rod » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:50 pm

The Smoother v2 is now released! (Updated thread title should explain what it changes)
Image

Corporal

Corporal

spikd_telecaster
User avatar
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:52 am
Location: in the darkness of your mind.
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #29 by spikd_telecaster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:47 am

graaaaa, i can't download it, it's on mediafire and it's blocked at my school..
[img]http://www.davoonline.com/
sporemodder/rob55rod/DI_9r/
DI9r_subforum_emblem.png[/img]

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #30 by rob55rod » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:34 pm

spikd_telecaster wrote:graaaaa, i can't download it, it's on mediafire and it's blocked at my school..

*points at attachment*
Let me know if that's blocked too, and 'll put it on...uh...Dropbox. Or something. Idk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

Corporal

Corporal

spikd_telecaster
User avatar
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:52 am
Location: in the darkness of your mind.
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #31 by spikd_telecaster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:46 pm

rob55rod wrote:
spikd_telecaster wrote:graaaaa, i can't download it, it's on mediafire and it's blocked at my school..

*points at attachment*
Let me know if that's blocked too, and 'll put it on...uh...Dropbox. Or something. Idk.


sorry if i'm a bother ;-;
thank you, though, and it works <3
[img]http://www.davoonline.com/
sporemodder/rob55rod/DI_9r/
DI9r_subforum_emblem.png[/img]

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #32 by rob55rod » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:12 pm

spikd_telecaster wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
spikd_telecaster wrote:graaaaa, i can't download it, it's on mediafire and it's blocked at my school..

*points at attachment*
Let me know if that's blocked too, and 'll put it on...uh...Dropbox. Or something. Idk.


sorry if i'm a bother ;-;
thank you, though, and it works <3

Bother? Nonono...I'm more than happy to try to accomodate if possible XD
Image

Corporal

Corporal

spikd_telecaster
User avatar
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:52 am
Location: in the darkness of your mind.
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #33 by spikd_telecaster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:54 pm

rob55rod wrote:
spikd_telecaster wrote:
rob55rod wrote:*points at attachment*
Let me know if that's blocked too, and 'll put it on...uh...Dropbox. Or something. Idk.


sorry if i'm a bother ;-;
thank you, though, and it works <3

Bother? Nonono...I'm more than happy to try to accomodate if possible XD


you sure? i just..i dunno. i always kinda feel like i'm pestering you, i guess. heck, i feel like i'm always pestering everyone..
but eh, that's just me, i guess. *shrug*
[img]http://www.davoonline.com/
sporemodder/rob55rod/DI_9r/
DI9r_subforum_emblem.png[/img]

Corporal

Corporal

spikd_telecaster
User avatar
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:52 am
Location: in the darkness of your mind.
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #34 by spikd_telecaster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:57 pm

also, so, this is a really stupid question, but this mod just makes the limb segments less..obvious, i guess? like, say you were making a tail or neck for example - it makes it less obvious that it was a limb and you don't have those creases or whatever? i can't watch the video because, you guessed it - it's blocked.
[img]http://www.davoonline.com/
sporemodder/rob55rod/DI_9r/
DI9r_subforum_emblem.png[/img]

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #35 by rob55rod » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:13 pm

spikd_telecaster wrote:also, so, this is a really stupid question, but this mod just makes the limb segments less..obvious, i guess? like, say you were making a tail or neck for example - it makes it less obvious that it was a limb and you don't have those creases or whatever? i can't watch the video because, you guessed it - it's blocked.

Well...no...it adds a new limb segment, which can be used to do all kinds of stuff, from smoothing out such seams to sculpting musculature to no end, as shown in this spectacular example by TheKatsos:
Image

EDIT: And yes, I'm sure you're not pestering me. Heck, it'd bother me more if you didn't ask due to being afraid or something! :lol:
Image

Corporal

Corporal

spikd_telecaster
User avatar
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:52 am
Location: in the darkness of your mind.
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #36 by spikd_telecaster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:02 pm

..that makes much more sense than i thought it was for. Thank you for explaining. xD
And yay ;;
[img]http://www.davoonline.com/
sporemodder/rob55rod/DI_9r/
DI9r_subforum_emblem.png[/img]

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #37 by rob55rod » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:20 am

spikd_telecaster wrote:..that makes much more sense than i thought it was for. Thank you for explaining. xD
And yay ;;

Once again, no problem.
Image

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

fungus3
User avatar
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 am
Location: Angle: 225.06 Distance: 7,295.43 (pc)
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Taurus
Age: 20
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #38 by fungus3 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:40 am

Your V2 fucked up my Core Spore limbs' costs AGAIN!

EDIT: Censor's broken, and I'm going back to v1 until you fix your mistake.

EDIT 2: And YES, it WAS the mod!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #39 by rob55rod » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:31 pm

fungus3 wrote:Your V2 fucked up my Core Spore limbs' costs AGAIN!

EDIT: Censor's broken, and I'm going back to v1 until you fix your mistake.

EDIT 2: And YES, it WAS the mod!

Not sure why you say "again", but there's nothing I can do to fix that without cancelling out v2's new feature on Core Spore limbs. Have fun fighting with spine scaling on v1.
Image

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

fungus3
User avatar
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 am
Location: Angle: 225.06 Distance: 7,295.43 (pc)
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Taurus
Age: 20
Status: Offline

Re: The Smoother v2! LIMBS RETAIN ROTATION WHEN SCALING THE SPINE NOW!!

Unread post #40 by fungus3 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:09 pm

rob55rod wrote:
fungus3 wrote:Your V2 fucked up my Core Spore limbs' costs AGAIN!

EDIT: Censor's broken, and I'm going back to v1 until you fix your mistake.

EDIT 2: And YES, it WAS the mod!

Not sure why you say "again", but there's nothing I can do to fix that without cancelling out v2's new feature on Core Spore limbs. Have fun fighting with spine scaling on v1.


I don't care. I usually scale the spine BEFORE I add size-sensitive limbs.

EDIT: I know, how about you edit the limbs' "modelPrice" to be 15 and not 25.


Return to “Part Mods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest