random mods

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
dragonethan
Cell
Cell

random mods

Unread post by dragonethan »

Last edited by dragonethan on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: random mods

Unread post by rob55rod »

There is an edit button for a reason. Please, use it, rather than adding unnecessary additional posts. I've combined your existing posts for you, please act accordingly in future posts.

Also, a little information regarding what's on the other end of those links would be nice.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Unread post by Darhagonable »

what is these mods? can you describe them?
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

First mod's discussion and description is here: http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?;topic=5225.0

Second 2 are just really badly linked files of the spore resurrection beta (not sure if Emd or others have approved that distribution onto other sites or not...?)

Last link just leads to forgottenspore's main page

What was the point of this
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Camßεn wrote:First mod's discussion and description is here: http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?;topic=5225.0

Second 2 are just really badly linked files of the spore resurrection beta (not sure if Emd or others have approved that distribution onto other sites or not...?)

Last link just leads to forgottenspore's main page

What was the point of this
a) Thank you for themuch-needed missing explanation

b) Well, the thread is titled "random mods", so... :Y
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Those two are very old versions of Spore Resurrection, which is the old and deprecated predecessor of Spore Resurrection: Next Steps. I honestly don't recommend you to play them; you'll just find some minor gameplay tweaks and some ugly creature parts.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Part Mods”