Dark Injection 9.r dev log

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
User avatar
Bzubko
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby Bzubko » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:02 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Bzubko wrote:
rob55rod wrote:More new stuff! See the OP for details! I still need more Steam testers, so that door hasn't closed just yet.

I only have the original and un-expansion-packed Spore on steam. but is that alright?

That's a setup that hasn't been tested, so that's great! Just think it through: Are you sure you want to blow the surprise for yourself? Take a day or 2 to really think about that, and get back to me when you've made up your mind. I'd hate to see you regret blowing it for yourself early if you change your mind.

Hmmmm... I see your point. also I have no Idea how to mod the steam version :? However, I'm in the community to help it grow and flourish. NOT to feed and take. (Dangit, I'm being metaphorical again). In other words. Yes. Blowing the surprise would be fine as long as I am able to help out ;)
.. ('_')-(Hello! What's Up?)
..../|\
.... /\
_____________________________________________
Wanna see a trick? Highlight to the right side of this guys face!

Spoiler: show
in other words: [size=200.][color=#FFFFFF.]..[/color.] [b.][color=#000000.]('_')[/color.][/b.][color=#FFFFFF.]-(Hello!)[/color.][color=#FFFFFF.]....[/color.][color=#800000.][b.]/|\[/b.][/color.][color=#FFFFFF.].... [/color.][color=#000080.][b.]/\[/b.][/color.][/size.]Then just remove the periods!

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:24 am

Bzubko wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Bzubko wrote:I only have the original and un-expansion-packed Spore on steam. but is that alright?

That's a setup that hasn't been tested, so that's great! Just think it through: Are you sure you want to blow the surprise for yourself? Take a day or 2 to really think about that, and get back to me when you've made up your mind. I'd hate to see you regret blowing it for yourself early if you change your mind.

Hmmmm... I see your point. also I have no Idea how to mod the steam version :? However, I'm in the community to help it grow and flourish. NOT to feed and take. (Dangit, I'm being metaphorical again). In other words. Yes. Blowing the surprise would be fine as long as I am able to help out ;)

Responded in PM.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
Peenut2k7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby Peenut2k7 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:52 pm

I'd be glad to test it from Origin.
Image

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Peenut2k7 wrote:I'd be glad to test it from Origin.

I almost asked for someone to do that. Just, make sure you're absolutely sure about that decision. You can't exactly un-see the mod.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
Peenut2k7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby Peenut2k7 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:37 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Peenut2k7 wrote:I'd be glad to test it from Origin.

I almost asked for someone to do that. Just, make sure you're absolutely sure about that decision. You can't exactly un-see the mod.

...eh, I guess I'll wait for the mod to come out. I'm sorry if I disappointed you (though I will give a quick review on the mod when it comes out if that helps at all).
Image

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Peenut2k7 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Peenut2k7 wrote:I'd be glad to test it from Origin.

I almost asked for someone to do that. Just, make sure you're absolutely sure about that decision. You can't exactly un-see the mod.

...eh, I guess I'll wait for the mod to come out. I'm sorry if I disappointed you (though I will give a quick review on the mod when it comes out if that helps at all).

I now feel justified in enforcing some time to confirm that the tradeoff is (or isn't, as with this case) worth it. Don't feel bad, you had every right to back out and retract the offer.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
Botifier
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:54 am

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby Botifier » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:28 pm

I will be willing to test on Origin.
I don't really care that I am ruining the surprise for myself

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:19 am

Botifier wrote:I will be willing to test on Origin.
I don't really care that I am ruining the surprise for myself

Okay then! I'll send the beta right over.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
Bzubko
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby Bzubko » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:00 pm

rob55rod wrote:Responded in PM.

wait what? I am confused...
.. ('_')-(Hello! What's Up?)
..../|\
.... /\
_____________________________________________
Wanna see a trick? Highlight to the right side of this guys face!

Spoiler: show
in other words: [size=200.][color=#FFFFFF.]..[/color.] [b.][color=#000000.]('_')[/color.][/b.][color=#FFFFFF.]-(Hello!)[/color.][color=#FFFFFF.]....[/color.][color=#800000.][b.]/|\[/b.][/color.][color=#FFFFFF.].... [/color.][color=#000080.][b.]/\[/b.][/color.][/size.]Then just remove the periods!

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:57 am

Bzubko wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Responded in PM.

wait what? I am confused...

I sent you a response in a PM (Private Message). In the top-right corner of the webpage, there should be text that says "# new message(s)", where # is how many new PMs you have, and (s) is "s" if there is 1 new PM, otherwise (s) is blank. Click that. There should be a message or 2. Atleast one of them is from me. Click the one that has my username ("rob55rod") somewhere near it. Now you can view the message. There's a "reply" button there, too, which does exactly what it says - it opens a text box for you to type a reply in. Get the idea?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
deontay
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby deontay » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Pretty cool cant wait.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby rob55rod » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:17 pm

deontay wrote:Pretty cool cant wait.

Uh...yes you can. You're going to have to. Glad you like it, though :3
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby CamBen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:56 am

rob55rod wrote:
deontay wrote:Pretty cool cant wait.

Uh...yes you can. You're going to have to. Glad you like it, though :3

"His people are completely literal. Metaphors are gonna go over his head."
image.jpg
image.jpg (9.66 KiB) Viewed 1266 times
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:44 am

Camßεn wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
deontay wrote:Pretty cool cant wait.

Uh...yes you can. You're going to have to. Glad you like it, though :3

"His people are completely literal. Metaphors are gonna go over his head."
image.jpg


In this case, bagel consumption is analogous to installation and use of Dark Injection 9.r .
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

pavoisaac57
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:05 am

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby pavoisaac57 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Hello , I don´t know if this is from a bug or something , but when I enter the adventures the buildings and vehicles look blurry and some vehicles don´t have efects (propeller´s ones).If you could do something about it , like adding darkspores graphics or improve the look they have in aventures it would be fantastic, but I don´t know if it is pissible.

PD:I have the graphics at max, so I know that the graphics aren´t.
PD2:I´m omega68 from sporepedia 2.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:02 pm

pavoisaac57 wrote:Hello , I don´t know if this is from a bug or something , but when I enter the adventures the buildings and vehicles look blurry and some vehicles don´t have efects (propeller´s ones).If you could do something about it , like adding darkspores graphics or improve the look they have in aventures it would be fantastic, but I don´t know if it is pissible.

PD:I have the graphics at max, so I know that the graphics aren´t.
PD2:I´m omega68 from sporepedia 2.

The game always does that. Dark Injection does not modify that, nor can it. That happens on many newer computers, due to Spore's outdatedness. If you have a good graphics card, this may help.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

pavoisaac57
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:05 am

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby pavoisaac57 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Thanks , but there is a thing , when you do a creature and put the part kneeOn purpull (the simplest purple eye , at the 4th pag , the last line) the game crashes.Sorry if it´s only my thing or a mod conflict but it happens every single time.
Thanks beforehand.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:08 pm

pavoisaac57 wrote:Thanks , but there is a thing , when you do a creature and put the part kneeOn purpull (the simplest purple eye , at the 4th pag , the last line) the game crashes.Sorry if it´s only my thing or a mod conflict but it happens every single time.
Thanks beforehand.

Happens to me too. No idea why, as it doesn't do that for everyone. I also have no idea how to fix it.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Ellen11v
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby Ellen11v » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:02 am

Can this mod fix the camera issue in creature editor?

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - COMING SOON

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:05 am

Ellen11v wrote:Can this mod fix the camera issue in creature editor?

I already did that...I think.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.


Return to “Part Mods”