Dark Injection 9.r dev log

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - MINI-RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri May 08, 2015 4:06 am

Pixelmod wrote:THE "YOU GET TO TRY SOME STUFF" UPDATE HAS ARRIVED:
Spoiler: show
THE MINI-RELEASE IS OUT!! Requires DI 9 or earlier. Get it here:DOWNLOAD

EDIT: Forgot to credit Camßεn for the idea behind this mini-release. Woops :lol:

Requires DI 9 ? Does that mean I must put 9.r along 9.b? And if so, is there a right load order?

Yes, because the mini-release isn't DI 9.r, just a tiny little piece of it.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri May 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Guess what?
I FOUND SOME BETA PARTS IN THIS SCREENSHOT :mrgreen:

If anyone here knows of a video, screenshot, or other source of beta Darkspore content, please let me know. In fact, if you really want to help out, I'd appreciate if you could join the hunt for unused stuff! Whether you're digging through Darkspore's files, or the piles and piles of screenshots and videos and such on the internet, it's still of huge assistance :mrgreen:

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Sun May 17, 2015 6:53 am

WIPpy WIP is WIPpy:

So, what do you think of the Adventure UI so far? It's very WIP ATM, but that won't last :O

jochuan
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby jochuan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:07 am

when i use dark injection my captain becomes invisible and the hologram of him too did this bug will get fixed in the next version ?

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:06 am

jochuan wrote:when i use dark injection my captain becomes invisible and the hologram of him too did this bug will get fixed in the next version ?

I have no means of fixing a bug I don't have. Does the bug persist if you uninstall Dark Injection?

jochuan
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby jochuan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:36 pm

rob55rod wrote:
jochuan wrote:when i use dark injection my captain becomes invisible and the hologram of him too did this bug will get fixed in the next version ?

I have no means of fixing a bug I don't have. Does the bug persist if you uninstall Dark Injection?

i have this bug and with the mini release when i try to make an alliance with some empires the game crashes

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:37 pm

jochuan wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

i have this bug and with the mini release when i try to make an alliance with some empires the game crashes

WHAT!?!

I literally haven't even TOUCHED the space stage. Does it still happen if you uninstall the mini-release?

jochuan
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby jochuan » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:44 am

yes it still happens i am still invisible and the game still crashes but it started when i installed dark injection

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:18 pm

jochuan wrote:yes it still happens i am still invisible and the game still crashes but it started when i installed dark injection

Which variant of DI (NC or C), and which variant of the game (Origin, Steam, or Disk...you know the drill)?

jochuan
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby jochuan » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:56 am

rob55rod wrote:
jochuan wrote:yes it still happens i am still invisible and the game still crashes but it started when i installed dark injection

Which variant of DI (NC or C), and which variant of the game (Origin, Steam, or Disk...you know the drill)?

i am using the disk version and when i first installed dark injection was the C with normal complexity but then i installed the NC version with unlimited complexity and then i installed the mini release and the crash with the empires begun

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:03 am

jochuan wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

i am using the disk version and when i first installed dark injection was the C with normal complexity but then i installed the NC version with unlimited complexity and then i installed the mini release and the crash with the empires begun

Odd. Does it fix itself when you uninstall Dark Injection? I hope I can fix this, but I'm not sure, as I've played Space Stage with DI 9 and the Mini-Release plenty of times, and the only thing that has caused crashes so far is some Branching Evolution test plants :lol:

jochuan
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby jochuan » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:15 pm

no the crash and my invisible captain didn't fix itself when i uninstall dark injection

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:16 pm

jochuan wrote:no the crash and my invisible captain didn't fix itself when i uninstall dark injection

Well if that's so, then Dark Injection isn't the problem. I can't do much to fix it, aside from recommend that you reduce the game's settings in the hopes that it's just a memory issue.

jochuan
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby jochuan » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:37 am

did there is some way to show you the crash log ?

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:33 am

jochuan wrote:did there is some way to show you the crash log ?

Yes, though I doubt that will be of any use :/

It's worth a try, I guess...

Not sure if you know this already, but It'll be in your SporebinEP1 folder. Just copy its contents and paste them into a post.

jochuan
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby jochuan » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:53 am

rob55rod wrote:

Not sure if you know this already, but It'll be in your SporebinEP1 folder. Just copy its contents and paste them into a post.

i tried to reduce the game settings but i am still invisible and the game still crashes when i make a alliance with some empires and i cannot find the crash log in the sporebinEP1 folder :(

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:53 am

jochuan wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

i tried to reduce the game settings but i am still invisible and the game still crashes when i make a alliance with some empires and i cannot find the crash log in the sporebinEP1 folder :(

Okay, um...could be mildly corrupted save data. If that is the case, the only fix will be to re-generate your save files, but...don't do that yet. There's probably something else that can be done, with less destructive side effects.

jochuan
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby jochuan » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:38 pm

what ? please tell me

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:50 am

jochuan wrote:what ? please tell me

I don't know. I told you to wait in the hopes that someone else might show up with a better answer. If I knew, I would've told you :lol:

jochuan
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby jochuan » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:00 am

rob55rod wrote:
jochuan wrote:what ? please tell me

I don't know. I told you to wait in the hopes that someone else might show up with a better answer. If I knew, I would've told you :lol:

so how i re-generate the save files ?

Return to “Part Mods”