Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Recruit

Recruit

wan2bepro
User avatar
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:30 am

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby wan2bepro » Thu May 03, 2018 12:21 am

rob55rod wrote:Anywaves...
Image
The Create Menu is finally starting to become something I'm actually happy with. Thoughts?


Looking goooood!!!!!
"Life is like a toy: if you don't know how to play with it, it's useless" Great-grandmother (1903-2006)

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:34 pm


Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:31 am


Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:48 am


Staff Sergeant

Staff Sergeant

Snaid1
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 am

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby Snaid1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:28 am

That looks awesome! can't wait to be ale to slide the camera up and down like you do at the end of the video.

Private

Private

antl0
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby antl0 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:37 am

Hi i have question, its dark injection compatibility with platinum spore and others mod?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:20 pm

antl0 wrote:Hi i have question, its dark injection compatibility with platinum spore and others mod?

Wrong thread.

Private

Private

antl0
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby antl0 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:21 am

rob55rod wrote:
antl0 wrote:Hi i have question, its dark injection compatibility with platinum spore and others mod?

Wrong thread.

MY bad

Recruit

Recruit

SporeAltair
User avatar
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby SporeAltair » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 am

With the settings of "Only Darkspor Style", in the editors menu, the text is slightly moved and the buttons are slightly jolted.

Also, in the next update, please add another style for the interface, in the style of Spore 2005.

You can take as a basis for this style, mod Spore 2006 UX.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:57 pm

SporeAltair wrote:With the settings of "Only Darkspor Style", in the editors menu, the text is slightly moved and the buttons are slightly jolted.

...can you provide a screenshot of the issue?

SporeAltair wrote:Also, in the next update, please add another style for the interface, in the style of Spore 2005.

...no. That has nothing to do with Darkspore.

SporeAltair wrote:You can take as a basis for this style, mod Spore 2006 UX.

Please don't remind me of that dumpster fire. I still regret creating it to this very day.

Recruit

Recruit

SporeAltair
User avatar
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby SporeAltair » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:54 am

I'll throw a video with two glitches when I write it down.

And what's wrong with the 2006 UX? By the screenshots, he is very cool. Especially the mouth of Willosaur.
Last edited by SporeAltair on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Recruit

Recruit

SporeAltair
User avatar
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby SporeAltair » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:46 am



0:03 - Editor menu bug. At first I thought the problem was in the language, I have Russian. But when changed to English, the same problem.
0:21 - Button glitch
1:02 - Color bug


0:21 - Arrow glitch
0:48 - These items are not available in the “Full Darkspore Style”, but in the “Only Darkspore Style” all items are visible.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:25 am

SporeAltair wrote:what's wrong with the 2006 UX? By the screenshots, he is very cool. Especially the mouth of Willosaur.

When I first publicly showed that mod, people started to get the wrong idea about what the mod was...I couldn't have released it without disappointing everyone, and the last thing I needed was an angry mob after me. Troubling past memories, that's all.

SporeAltair wrote:0:03 - Editor menu bug. At first I thought the problem was in the language, I have Russian. But when changed to English, the same problem.
0:21 - Button glitch
1:02 - Color bug

0:21 - Arrow glitch

Alright, thank you. I'm looking into these right now. Most of them shouldn't be too tricky to fix...


SporeAltair wrote:0:48 - These items are not available in the “Full Darkspore Style”, but in the “Only Darkspore Style” all items are visible.

...except this one, since the link for the Invidia mod was taken down a while ago, and I haven't been able to get my hands on the mod since.

Recruit

Recruit

SporeAltair
User avatar
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby SporeAltair » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:54 pm

I can throw this mod Invidia in PM for diagnostics.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r dev log (OPEN BETA)

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:14 pm

SporeAltair wrote:I can throw this mod Invidia in PM for diagnostics.

I would appreciate that greatly. Thanks.

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Mooshry
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:40 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - MINI-RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE

Unread postby Mooshry » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:39 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Mooshry wrote:GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE EYES THING! Please! Davo, DarkEdge, CamBen! Remove it!

Please stop screaming. It makes it hard to read your posts. Take a deep breath, and please calmly explain what the problem is.

Firstly, what is this eyes thing you're flipping out about?

And secondly, why are you asking Davo, DETV and CamBen to remove it when I'm the only person who is still developing Dark Injection (not to mention that DETV isn't even a mod developer)? .-.

Well, the "eyes" thing i was talking about 2 years ago was the pupils. They're missing. I don't like that. It's cool for the spectral, evil creatures, but it just doesn't look good when i try to make cute, cool, or other creatures that i want to have pupils. And it just ruins the Ethereal Slit-Eye. I'd prefer the pupils be re-added to the Ocubulge, Neo-Teeny, Blinky, Wareye, Necreye, Meanstalk, Boneye, Stalkgazer, Peduncledunk, Wizened, Evil Eye, Grumpeye, Wideyed, Occulus, Coyagmine, and Ethereal Slit-Eye. Sorry for the paragraph of text!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - MINI-RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:33 am

Mooshry wrote:Well, the "eyes" thing i was talking about 2 years ago was the pupils. They're missing. I don't like that. It's cool for the spectral, evil creatures, but it just doesn't look good when i try to make cute, cool, or other creatures that i want to have pupils. And it just ruins the Ethereal Slit-Eye. I'd prefer the pupils be re-added to the Ocubulge, Neo-Teeny, Blinky, Wareye, Necreye, Meanstalk, Boneye, Stalkgazer, Peduncledunk, Wizened, Evil Eye, Grumpeye, Wideyed, Occulus, Coyagmine, and Ethereal Slit-Eye. Sorry for the paragraph of text!

That isn't an actual feature of DI - it only happens if you install the mod incorrectly.

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Mooshry
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:40 pm

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - MINI-RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE

Unread postby Mooshry » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:41 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Mooshry wrote:Well, the "eyes" thing i was talking about 2 years ago was the pupils. They're missing. I don't like that. It's cool for the spectral, evil creatures, but it just doesn't look good when i try to make cute, cool, or other creatures that i want to have pupils. And it just ruins the Ethereal Slit-Eye. I'd prefer the pupils be re-added to the Ocubulge, Neo-Teeny, Blinky, Wareye, Necreye, Meanstalk, Boneye, Stalkgazer, Peduncledunk, Wizened, Evil Eye, Grumpeye, Wideyed, Occulus, Coyagmine, and Ethereal Slit-Eye. Sorry for the paragraph of text!

That isn't an actual feature of DI - it only happens if you install the mod incorrectly.

It is? That means almost everyone has installed the mod incorrectly. How do i install it correctly?

Sergeant

Sergeant

VanillaCold
User avatar
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection 9.r - MINI-RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE

Unread postby VanillaCold » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:20 am

Mooshry wrote:It is? That means almost everyone has installed the mod incorrectly. How do i install it correctly?

Use the Spore ModAPI Easy Installer to install it.
Creator of Solar Spore, Adventure Water and Spaceplanes.

My main account broke a while ago, so I created this alt.


Return to “Part Mods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests