1. my spore is disk versionrob55rod wrote:OH MY GOD WHY CAN'T ANYONE HERE READ!?!?!?! IF NOTHING ELSE, THAT WOULD'VE TOLD YOU THAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE ACTUAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS:TheTrex46 wrote:HELP
the colours dont appear (they dont appear in paint and test run mode) and i cant save creatures with parts from this mod on it, i installed it right, whats going on
1. What version of the game are you running? (Disk, Origin, or Steam)
2. Do you have Galactic Adventures?
3. Did you batch both Spore and Spore Galactic adventures to v5.1? (Never trust automatic updates, they LIE)
4. What other mods are you currently using, if any?
5. Exactly what steps did you take to install the mod?
AND NEVER, EVER ASSUME YOU INSTALLED IT CORRECTLY, BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T, SEEING AS THAT IT ISN'T WORKING PROPERLY. IF YOU HAD, THERE WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM.
...sorry. I'm just sick and tired of "IT DOENS'T WOKR WAAAAAH FIX IT YUOR MOD DOESN'T WORK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YUO SUCK" and that kind of garbage. To be honest, I'm tempted to start responding to that kind of posts with the following statement:
"The mod works, but it seems you don't."
Yeah...it's gonna be a while before I get that sick of it. And if I do, I will likely cease to be Tech Support/Moderator/WHATEVER I AM NOW.
2. I have all expansions and patches including bot parts (NOT AUTOMATIC PATCH)
3. I am using no other mods
4. I put "CB_Color_pack.package" in the data folder of "SPORE_EP1"
also I installed dark injections once and got rid of it (dont ask why)