CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Recruit

Recruit

Thedudewhoisme
User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:10 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #301 by Thedudewhoisme » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:25 am

No I don´t have :ga: I only have :spore: :patch1.5: .


:spore: is AWESOOOOOME!!!!!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #302 by rob55rod » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:46 am

Thedudewhoisme wrote:No I don´t have :ga: I only have :spore: :patch1.5: .

Many mods these days require Galactic Adventures, so I strongly recommend you get it. Just don't get it from Steam or GoG :lol:
Image

Recruit

Recruit

Thedudewhoisme
User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:10 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #303 by Thedudewhoisme » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:50 am

OK thx :D
:spore: is AWESOOOOOME!!!!!

Sergeant

Sergeant

Static696
User avatar
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: somewhere on earth
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Leo
Age: 12
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #304 by Static696 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:29 am

maybe in version 4 you could add some writing on the parts or a way do tell apart the different parts in the editor

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

PhoenixAzrael
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #305 by PhoenixAzrael » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Hey there
Could you please help me out? I've tried all versions of this mod and it just doesn't work...the parts appear in the menu, like for example the bumps, but when I try to use them they just have their natural colors? I really wanted all the extra colors but I just can't seem to get it to work...

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #306 by rob55rod » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:46 pm

PhoenixAzrael wrote:Hey there
Could you please help me out? I've tried all versions of this mod and it just doesn't work...the parts appear in the menu, like for example the bumps, but when I try to use them they just have their natural colors? I really wanted all the extra colors but I just can't seem to get it to work...

Huh? Can I get a screenshot of that? I need to see what's going on here.
Image

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

PhoenixAzrael
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #307 by PhoenixAzrael » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:57 pm

rob55rod wrote:
PhoenixAzrael wrote:Hey there
Could you please help me out? I've tried all versions of this mod and it just doesn't work...the parts appear in the menu, like for example the bumps, but when I try to use them they just have their natural colors? I really wanted all the extra colors but I just can't seem to get it to work...

Huh? Can I get a screenshot of that? I need to see what's going on here.


Yep I got screenshots

http://puu.sh/stADJ/ec03362404.jpg (all the parts)
http://puu.sh/stAD8/4f3faecde3.jpg (mouse hovering over one)
http://puu.sh/stAEM/fe7c150b2b.jpg (placed on creature)

have tried basically everything and nothing works :/

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #308 by rob55rod » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:02 pm

I think you forgot to switch to paint mode before taking the screenshots. I can't determine the issue if you won't show me the problem.
Image

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

PhoenixAzrael
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #309 by PhoenixAzrael » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:36 am

rob55rod wrote:I think you forgot to switch to paint mode before taking the screenshots. I can't determine the issue if you won't show me the problem.



Alright I think the game is mocking me...I sent those messages last night, gave up on it, came back today to try it out and now it works...I swear games just seem to hate me >.>'
And yes I forgot to send the paint mode screenshots, but trust me I tried that too and it didn't work either, the bump would just have the normal color and texture of the creature. But it seems it solved itself, for some weird reason XD

So sorry for bothering and thanks for your patience!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #310 by rob55rod » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:30 am

PhoenixAzrael wrote:
rob55rod wrote:I think you forgot to switch to paint mode before taking the screenshots. I can't determine the issue if you won't show me the problem.



Alright I think the game is mocking me...I sent those messages last night, gave up on it, came back today to try it out and now it works...I swear games just seem to hate me >.>'
And yes I forgot to send the paint mode screenshots, but trust me I tried that too and it didn't work either, the bump would just have the normal color and texture of the creature. But it seems it solved itself, for some weird reason XD

So sorry for bothering and thanks for your patience!

Strange.

Welp, in any case, great to hear that it's working now :lol:
Image

Recruit

Recruit

Horlocodon
User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:16 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #311 by Horlocodon » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:22 am

Can you do coloring claws, it's the color versions of the first horn spore part, please use it in v4


Return to “Part Mods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest