Cell Parts Tab & cellPartsXtended in Dark Injection

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Sergeant

Sergeant

Snaid1
User avatar
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 am

Cell Parts Tab & cellPartsXtended in Dark Injection

Unread postby Snaid1 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:39 pm

This Mod is Obsolete as of Dark Injection 6.0.0!
It is still here in case you prefer to use it and an older version of Dark Injection

ok, I'm using Dark Injection 5.2 and discover, I can't find the cell mouths anywhere. so here is my mod adding a Cell parts tab when using Dark Injection. before anyone comments, I used the Betterspore Parts Package, cellPartsXtended, Davo's Cell parts in Creature Creator Mod, and Davo's Dark Injection 5.2 as References while making this.

Features:
* A new tab to the creature Creator with all Cell parts(hidden and non)
* Includes cellPartsXtended as part of this package
* Fully Compatible with Dark Injection 5.2(Obsolete with Dark Injection 6)

Known Bugs:
* Zooms in too far on one of the flagella
* says there is 2 pages instead of 1 when not using Dark injection

Future Plans:
* Need help with some icons. I'd like to have better Icons since I'm using Betterspore's Icons for several parts and those aren't the best icons.(Never Going to Happen due to Dark Injection 6)

Notes:
* This is my first mod so any suggestions or advice is gladly accepted
* I give credit and thanks to those that made betterspore's parts page and cellPartsXtended. This would not have been possible without them.
* Feel free to use this mod for reference when making your own, just let me know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Snaid1 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

First Class

First Class

devilcoook11
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 pm
Location: On your screen
Contact:

Re: Cell Parts Tab & cellPartsXtended in Dark Injection

Unread postby devilcoook11 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:30 pm

*Deleted*

Sergeant

Sergeant

Snaid1
User avatar
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 am

Re: Cell Parts Tab & cellPartsXtended in Dark Injection

Unread postby Snaid1 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:06 am

Dark Injection 6 makes this mod Obsolete.

Recruit

Recruit

kendre
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 am

Re: Cell Parts Tab & cellPartsXtended in Dark Injection

Unread postby kendre » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Can you make an version whiout Darkspore required? Im kinda nevous using darkspore on core spore, An person said ''darkspore kinda works wifh core spore''
''Din't your mama told you to not play wifh matches?''
tha'ts what he said!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3458
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Cell Parts Tab & cellPartsXtended in Dark Injection

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:03 pm

kendre wrote:Can you make an version whiout Darkspore required? Im kinda nevous using darkspore on core spore, An person said ''darkspore kinda works wifh core spore''

Dark Injection doesn't work 100% properly on Core Spore, but it won't break anything, it'll just...behave a little oddly, and the Genetic Modifier won't work (is that even part of it anymore?)

Nothing to be nervous about, the worst that could happen is absolutely nothing...literally, if absolutely nothing happens when you install the mod, that's the worst possible outcome.

Also, the Cell parts part of Dark Injection doesn't require the files from Darkspore.

Recruit

Recruit

kendre
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 am

Re: Cell Parts Tab & cellPartsXtended in Dark Injection

Unread postby kendre » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:54 pm

rob55rod wrote:
kendre wrote:Can you make an version whiout Darkspore required? Im kinda nevous using darkspore on core spore, An person said ''darkspore kinda works wifh core spore''

Dark Injection doesn't work 100% properly on Core Spore, but it won't break anything, it'll just...behave a little oddly, and the Genetic Modifier won't work (is that even part of it anymore?)

Nothing to be nervous about, the worst that could happen is absolutely nothing...literally, if absolutely nothing happens when you install the mod, that's the worst possible outcome.

Also, the Cell parts part of Dark Injection doesn't require the files from Darkspore.


actualy, i dont need darkspore for this! however, theres an problem, the hidden cell parts dont have thier attibutes (Minus the mouths, they still have thier thing) is there som ething wrong?
''Din't your mama told you to not play wifh matches?''
tha'ts what he said!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3458
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Cell Parts Tab & cellPartsXtended in Dark Injection

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 am

kendre wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
kendre wrote:Can you make an version whiout Darkspore required? Im kinda nevous using darkspore on core spore, An person said ''darkspore kinda works wifh core spore''

Dark Injection doesn't work 100% properly on Core Spore, but it won't break anything, it'll just...behave a little oddly, and the Genetic Modifier won't work (is that even part of it anymore?)

Nothing to be nervous about, the worst that could happen is absolutely nothing...literally, if absolutely nothing happens when you install the mod, that's the worst possible outcome.

Also, the Cell parts part of Dark Injection doesn't require the files from Darkspore.


actualy, i dont need darkspore for this! however, theres an problem, the hidden cell parts dont have thier attibutes (Minus the mouths, they still have thier thing) is there som ething wrong?

No, they don't have abilities normally...

...though many mods give them abilities.


Return to “Part Mods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest