CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Corporal

Corporal

TheUltraCube6723
Location: On the third rock from Sol, in a small country that Earth's inhabitants call "Armenia"
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

Unread post #361 by TheUltraCube6723 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:16 pm

chicken man wrote:me either

You mean me neither?

Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

marta333

Unread post #362 by marta333 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:42 am

this mod is gorgeous!
Hi DarkEdgeTV!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #363 by rob55rod » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:24 am

v3.1 is up, adds nudge handles to the bumps, which may or may not adversely affect existing creations

Recruit

Recruit

Disgustedorite
Zodiac: Gemini

Unread post #364 by Disgustedorite » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:36 pm

rob55rod wrote:v3.1 is up, adds nudge handles to the bumps, which may or may not adversely affect existing creations

I don't see any noticeable change--no new handles appear for me.

Also, can I request that different color bird wings be a thing? They have unchangeable markings on them and are only affected by the base coat color which makes using them very difficult even though they're beautiful otherwise.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #365 by rob55rod » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:34 am

Disgustedorite wrote:
rob55rod wrote:v3.1 is up, adds nudge handles to the bumps, which may or may not adversely affect existing creations

Slipped my mind at the time, but the handles don't actually appear unless another mod provides the necessary handle tuning information. Dark Injection does the job.

Disgustedorite wrote:Also, can I request that different color bird wings be a thing? They have unchangeable markings on them and are only affected by the base coat color which makes using them very difficult even though they're beautiful otherwise.

I want to say yes but oh my god these parts are already a huge pain ;-;

Recruit

Recruit

Disgustedorite
Zodiac: Gemini

Unread post #366 by Disgustedorite » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:00 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Disgustedorite wrote:

Slipped my mind at the time, but the handles don't actually appear unless another mod provides the necessary handle tuning information. Dark Injection does the job.

Disgustedorite wrote:Also, can I request that different color bird wings be a thing? They have unchangeable markings on them and are only affected by the base coat color which makes using them very difficult even though they're beautiful otherwise.

I want to say yes but oh my god these parts are already a huge pain ;-;

Y'all are just gonna keep pushing me towards getting a mod that has no feature list anywhere to be found, aren't you? (edit: You succeeded and I have no regrets)

Anyway, what about three new kinds of recoloring parts, which solidly color as either the base, coat, or detail color without any bleed over between them? The normal recoloring parts sample all three, which is pretty cool, but there are places where I'd rather it not. EDIT: Also "darker" and "lighter" variants of all recoloring parts; I'm making a template for a race I made and it'd be cool to have it come already set with hair that's automatically darker than the base. Something like that would make creatures that include parts from this mod a lot easier to edit.

Return to “Part Mods”