12-24-2020
Due to an unexpected database update fail, the forum had to undergo a reset to an August backup. This sadly means all new user registations and content posted between 08-08-2020 and 12-24-2020 has been wiped. We apologize for the inconvenience and have taken measures to prevent this error from happening in the future.

Vehicle Part Clipping

Various editor modifications are found here.
VanillaCold

Vehicle Part Clipping

Unread post by VanillaCold »

In the Building Editor, you're able to freely move parts along the X and Z axes by holding Shift and along the Y axis by holding Ctrl.

Through a tiny bit of modding, I've added this functionality to the vehicle editors!
There are some bugs related to symmetry but if you avoid moving parts too far from a base/cockpit part, it should be fine.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvuubHYsSlZUmXlLYmA ... i?e=VrNSv6

Creator of Solar Spore, Adventure Water and Sporigins.

I develop games and mod Spore.
MarioBabyLuigi
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Vehicle Part Clipping

Unread post by MarioBabyLuigi »

I like the potential this mod has, though installing it nullifies all the complexity and budget freedom in the vehicle editor that came with Dark Injection. I hope there's a fix for that.
ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

Unread post by ProfAlba »

This is going to be so useful!
WoundedSpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by WoundedSpore »

MarioBabyLuigi wrote:I like the potential this mod has, though installing it nullifies all the complexity and budget freedom in the vehicle editor that came with Dark Injection. I hope there's a fix for that.
Try absolutely drilling your load order for a bit. Try renaming DI files so they're read last, that might work.
:roll:
Oh, you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”