Regarding Creature Creator .Package

Various editor modifications are found here.
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Regarding Creature Creator .Package

Unread post by Tapdroid »

Does anyone know how the files are compiled into a single .package?
I know it's not .zip, .rar, . what ever...

Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Regarding Creature Creator .Package

Unread post by rob55rod »

It's .package - precisely what it says it is on the tin. Not really sure what the actual question here is, care to explain? ._.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Tapdroid »

rob55rod wrote:It's .package - precisely what it says it is on the tin. Not really sure what the actual question here is, care to explain? ._.
how the files are compiled into a single .package

What method is used?
I can select a bunch of files and add to rar arcive, but how is it done "the EA way"?
Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Tapdroid wrote:
rob55rod wrote:It's .package - precisely what it says it is on the tin. Not really sure what the actual question here is, care to explain? ._.
how the files are compiled into a single .package

What method is used?
I can select a bunch of files and add to rar arcive, but how is it done "the EA way"?
Oh.

Well I have no idea what they use, but we use SporeMaster 2.0 , which will (hopefully) soon be replaced by SporeModder.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”