Regarding Creature Creator .Package

Various editor modifications are found here.
Tapdroid
First Class
First Class

Regarding Creature Creator .Package

Unread postby Tapdroid » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:57 pm

Does anyone know how the files are compiled into a single .package?
I know it's not .zip, .rar, . what ever...
Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Re: Regarding Creature Creator .Package

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:09 pm

It's .package - precisely what it says it is on the tin. Not really sure what the actual question here is, care to explain? ._.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Tapdroid
First Class
First Class

Unread postby Tapdroid » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:32 pm

rob55rod wrote:It's .package - precisely what it says it is on the tin. Not really sure what the actual question here is, care to explain? ._.

how the files are compiled into a single .package

What method is used?
I can select a bunch of files and add to rar arcive, but how is it done "the EA way"?
Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:37 am

Tapdroid wrote:
rob55rod wrote:It's .package - precisely what it says it is on the tin. Not really sure what the actual question here is, care to explain? ._.

how the files are compiled into a single .package

What method is used?
I can select a bunch of files and add to rar arcive, but how is it done "the EA way"?

Oh.

Well I have no idea what they use, but we use SporeMaster 2.0 , which will (hopefully) soon be replaced by SporeModder.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Return to “Editor Mods”