Sids 3D Cell Editor

Various editor modifications are found here.
TheSidofEvil
Hatchling
Hatchling

Sids 3D Cell Editor

Unread post by TheSidofEvil »

After i used davos 3D cell editor and found out it didn't work i tried making my owm and it worked well

it has default complexity and the ability to place parts anywhere on the model not limited to a 2D space

just... don't do this...

No one likes an ugly cell

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?tbj8a9d4r71qtqn

Enjoy! :D

EDIT:
if you want a mod to work with this such as an unlimited complexity mod access the .package of the other mod using sporemaster and delete the celleditorintro, celltemplate, #1D2EC0A0, #1D2EC0A4, #1D2EC0A5, #1D2EC0A6, #1D2EC0A47, keep the 3D cell editor mod intact

V1.1:
-Fixed spine model

drybones967
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Sids 3D Cell Editor

Unread post by drybones967 »

does it need GA?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

drybones967 wrote:does it need GA?
I don't know. Try it on Core Spore. The worst possible outcome is no change at all.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheSidofEvil
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by TheSidofEvil »

it does require GA to work
iherdyoulikespore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by iherdyoulikespore »

Pretty sure Davo's allows you to place parts wherever you want. I've only PLAYED CELL STAGE IN THE LAST HOUR AND SEEN THAT SO. Just sayin'.
Drag my avatar into your economic aircraft editor for free floating statistically effective pizzas!

This is how i feel about your article.
rockboiler
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by rockboiler »

iherdyoulikespore wrote:Pretty sure Davo's allows you to place parts wherever you want. I've only PLAYED CELL STAGE IN THE LAST HOUR AND SEEN THAT SO. Just sayin'.
Davo's doesn't seem to work for a lot of people and there is no change for them including me.
Static696
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Static696 »

I really like the mod it, it is really fun the play with. but whats with your character always being carnivore, but instead of it saying carnivore it would say 'Test'. please fix this

and can you just add a download for the unlimited complexity version in the thread so it'l be allot easier for us because only like 1% of people know what sporemaster is, let alone how to use it
:D

also on sporemaster do you delete: celleditorintro, celltemplate, #1D2EC0A0, #1D2EC0A4, #1D2EC0A5, #1D2EC0A6 and #1D2EC0A47 because ive tried deleting them but it just ended up not working, do you know which specific ones I need to delete to get unlimited complexity.

thanx

:v
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”