Building symmetry mod

Various editor modifications are found here.
Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

Re: Building symmetry mod

Unread post by Luigi.exe »

The newest patch of Spore kind of broke this mod... When I have the mod installed and try to load an adventure, it replaces certain buildings for no reason. I only conclude this since this glitch only occurs with THIS particular mod installed. Just wanted to let you know.

Spore is your imagination, the stronger it is; the better you can be in Spore! Image
RiskTaker
Creature
Creature

Unread post by RiskTaker »

rob55rod wrote:
pacguy64 wrote:
Peenut2k7 wrote:Wait... can't you record in the editor using the V Button?
I totally forgot about that! I'm updating it now!
Spore records horrible-quality videos. If your computer can handle it, I recommend recording them with Fraps. That's what I do. But there are config tweaks you can add to Spore to record better footage and include the UI, in the same manner as Steam force save.
or eLecta but you cant record full screen on spore
RiskTaker
RiskTaker
Creature
Creature

Unread post by RiskTaker »

rob55rod wrote:
pacguy64 wrote:
Peenut2k7 wrote:Wait... can't you record in the editor using the V Button?
I totally forgot about that! I'm updating it now!
Spore records horrible-quality videos. If your computer can handle it, I recommend recording them with Fraps. That's what I do. But there are config tweaks you can add to Spore to record better footage and include the UI, in the same manner as Steam force save.
or eLecta but you cant record full screen on spore
RiskTaker
TheLizardMan
Creature
Creature

Unread post by TheLizardMan »

Works to this day! I'm honestly surprised my game's working at all with my 100+ mods. I guess I kind of got good after a million (maybe not exaggerating.) failed attempts, screen freezes, BAD_DATA, ect. at modding. I plan on adding more, but my system works. :) Good mod! :D
When the fish are plenty, our tribes don't enter war. However, when the fish are scarce, all out war ensues. Luckily for us, my tribe knows how to farm fish. :)
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

It also annoyed me sometimes to make asymmetrical buildings, especially when making statues of characters that I am used to making!

...But unfortunately the mod no longer works, today :( . Could you fix this?

I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”