Davo's Unlimited Complexity - Repaired Edition

Various editor modifications are found here.
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Inotamira

Davo's Unlimited Complexity - Repaired Edition

Unread post #1 by Inotamira » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:04 pm

I take no credit for any of this, all I've done is taken the unlimited complexity and bounds, then the one with just the complexity, and removed the parts that made the bounds Unlimited. The reason for this I think is fairly obvious. The Unlimited C&B edition at least for me was the only one that worked while the Unlimited C version just didn't do anything at all for some reason.

The Unlimited C&B edition had a bug that caused the adjustment bubbles to be over sized and in a lot of cases pretty much broken. While I understand this can't be corrected, I couldn't stand this personally and decided to find the difference between the two and fix the problem. Davo is still the owner of this mod and as stated previously, all I've done is taken the parts (literally just three lines of text) that modified the bounds out of the XML files relevant.

So far I haven't had the over sized bubbles and the editor works as it should. Hopefully this helps more then just me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Recruit

Recruit

Auronoi-Cheiftain

Re: Davo's Unlimited Complexity - Repaired Edition

Unread post #2 by Auronoi-Cheiftain » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:09 pm

How do get it to work, I installed it but it didn't appear to do anything in the Building and Vehicle Editors.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Peenut2k7
Zodiac: Pisces

Unread post #3 by Peenut2k7 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:20 pm

I'm assuming you removed the glitchy space background?

Recruit

Recruit

Herobrine2515

Unread post #4 by Herobrine2515 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Still oversized bubbles...

shirazepic
Zodiac: Cancer

Unread post #5 by shirazepic » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:13 pm

This works past the new launcher patch, it doesn't however give unlimited bounds, but it DOES give unlimited complexity unlike every other mod, only complaint is that there is a rare bug that limbs will appear horribly distorted, but only if you obnoxiously spam them more than any human being will ever conceive necessary.
I dunno why I even took the 1 minute to type this when I rarely ever use forums. This is a pointless waste of space on your computer screen right here.

Return to “Editor Mods”