Adventures: Infinite Complexity - 100 points - Extra Size mod!!

Various editor modifications are found here.
emd
Admin
Admin

Adventures: Infinite Complexity - 100 points - Extra Size mod!!

Unread post by emd »

Spanish post: http://www.sporepedia2.com/t13600-avent ... -aventuras

Unlimited complexity on adventures

Removes the adventure complexity limit, allowing you to add as many objects asyou want. Even so, having too many things may result in a lose of data when saving, so it's recommended to optimize that as much as you can. Adventures made using this mod can be played without it.

100 points adventures

Adventures played offline will give you 100 points instead of 10.
IMPORTANT: This isn't related to the Play 0 bug, but it may help. If you play that adventure offline, it would probably give you 100 points instead of 15.

Extra Size

It allows you to make objects(creatures, buildings, most of effect things, etc) bigger or smaller. This could be done before via CheatEngine, but this is faster and more comfortable. Adventures made using this mod can be played without it.

How do I install these mods?

MODERATOR EDIT:
This mod does not work anymore after Patch 7 in 2017. A download link to a fixed version can be found here:
https://mega.nz/#!EBxWEbQK!DgUeS_QqCnyQ ... QdNhyrr4nw
It can be installed through either the Spore ModAPI Easy Installer or through manual installation, the latter of which is outlined below.

The following download links are all outdated, but are being preserved for archival purposes:

Here you can download an automatic installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bp253 ... taller.exe
Just select your language and the mods you'd want to install. You can also use this installer to uninstall them. You'll probably have to start the program as administrator.

Manual instalation: If the installer doesn't work for you, here you can download the mods and install them manually. Remember you can only install one of them, they won't work correctly otherwise: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3ncp9is ... Extra_Size. To install it, just go to [Galactic Adventures Installation Folder]/Data and paste there the file you've selected.

IMPORTANT: If you have already installed one of these mods and you want to install one of them, you'd have to uninstall them first and then install everything again. Some of these mods won't work if you don't do that.

If you have any problems, post them here or send me an e-mail to emd4600@gmail.com

Thanks and have fun! :D
Last edited by emd on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
GIRGHGH
Civilian
Civilian

Re: 100 points adventures, infinite complexity on adventures

Unread post by GIRGHGH »

i just used t-search to change the amount of points my captain has after every mission. I only needed to play 11 adventure of any point range. There was a very big supply of Clark and Stanley adventures available.
p.d
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by p.d »

Why has no one ever made this before!?
Since It had never seen it attempted, I was under the impression it was just impossible.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

For Sporum questions:
Yes, this works, here's an example:
Before, the maximum buildings was 399.
I don't know if you can share this on Sporepedia, but you can share it with another way:
1. Go to My Documents/My Spore Creations
2. There, grab the adventure and the creations you used.
3. Make a .rar with these.

And for playing these adventures:

1. Unpack the .rar
2. Get Spore window mode (Alt+Enter)
3. Drag all the imges to your Spore

Thanks for using the mod :D
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

p.d wrote:Why has no one ever made this before!?
Since It had never seen it attempted, I was under the impression it was just impossible.
Believe me, I've attempted. The adventure editor tuning file isn't in the sporemaster archive, it has to be accessed by the other spore modding program, which I have never taken the time to reinstall because of space issues on my drive.

Very impressive Emd! :P I look forward to using this.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

the file is there for me, but i never noticed it. it should have been obvious because the file for the adventure tuning is right next to it which i have seen a thousand times. but the values are hashed, so its a trial and error find i assume.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Hmm... I haven't been able to get very much at all out of my ep1 data packages at all... Maybe it has something to do with my computer's many issues as well as low space. I'll have to try it on my new computer once I can buy it.

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

The non-modded players can play your adventure if you don't exceed the original complexity limit.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
tapier-lover
Cell
Cell

Unread post by tapier-lover »

Wow, this is a very nice and useful mod!!
FrostieBunny
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by FrostieBunny »

I decided to reinstall the game after quitting just to use this. I'll check it out after it finishes installing.
GIRGHGH
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by GIRGHGH »

I found out that one building is 5x complex as effects and also, max effects is 860. Play my adventure 855 galaxies Lagging to see. You may want to not finish though. :|
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

Help. For some reason. This mod doesnt work for me. I didn't install the two mods seperately. And I have Spore on steam :oops:
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

It's steam.

emd
Admin
Admin

Re: Adventures: Infinite Complexity - 100 points - Extra Size mod!!

Unread post by emd »

Added an Extra Size mod and an easy installer for the three mods. Also, thanks to some test HRmatthew (presidentlucario) and I have made, we've seen adnvetures using Infinite Complexity and Extra Size mod can be shared and played without the mod.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
FlamePrincess
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by FlamePrincess »

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:Help. For some reason. This mod doesnt work for me. I didn't install the two mods seperately. And I have Spore on steam :oops:
Exact same problem.
I really do hope you'll make it compatible for Steam, it'd be such a nice complement for the building rotator, it's the only two mods I ever felt could be useful :3

It might've to do with the steam version of the game is unpatchable to beyond 1.51, so if it's working for those who got patch 1.6 it might be why.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

FlamePrincess wrote:
TheUltraCube6723 wrote:Help. For some reason. This mod doesnt work for me. I didn't install the two mods seperately. And I have Spore on steam :oops:
Exact same problem.
I really do hope you'll make it compatible for Steam, it'd be such a nice complement for the building rotator, it's the only two mods I ever felt could be useful :3

It might've to do with the steam version of the game is unpatchable to beyond 1.51, so if it's working for those who got patch 1.6 it might be why.
Steam Spore doesn't need mods to be built for it, it quite literally doesn't read the files. There's nothing we can do to make it work on Steam Spore. HOWEVER, what we (or rather, you) can do is convert your Steam Spore into Origin Spore, which is far more mod-compliant:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CEUBQE6itA[/youtube]
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
FlamePrincess
Hatchling
Hatchling

rob55rod wrote:
FlamePrincess wrote:
Exact same problem.

Steam Spore doesn't need mods to be built for it, it quite literally doesn't read the files. There's nothing we can do to make it work on Steam Spore. HOWEVER, what we (or rather, you) can do is convert your Steam Spore into Origin Spore, which is far more mod-compliant:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CEUBQE6itA[/youtube]
I don't have much clue about it, but I've heard that there was a force save mod, which was then rewritten for the Steam version of Spore for it to work.
Also the rotation mod works for me too, so I don't see what you mean it doesn't read the files? I even tried deleting the mod while I was in-game to test if it was even attempting to use it, and as a result my computer said that the .package was currently in use so I couldn't remove it. (As the game was open) However, despite the fact that my Spore recognises the mod is there, it just doesn't appear to work. It seems to me that it's fully capable of reading the file, it just... doesn't work... But since other mods work, and apparently since other mods ARE read in the Steam version of Spore, how come this one is "unfixable" so to say? Also I just tried, but couldn't patch the Origin spore to 1.301 either so it seems odd that it would be working with that one, I wonder what's different about the Origin one since it might work on that? At least I guess that rules out my patch-theory. I could only patch the non-game-manager version of the game, which I probably will be using for this mod if there's no fix for the Steam version...
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

FlamePrincess wrote:-snip-
The Steam Force Save is a completely separate approach that achieves the same goal, without an actual mod.

I misspoke, I meant it sometimes doesn't read the files, with different results for different users. And I wasn't referring to the package itself, I was referring to the files contained within it.

Look, the mod isn't broken, Steam Spore is. Literally, Steam Spore installs itself incorrectly, resulting in a functional, but unmoddable version of the game. Also, why are you trying to install patch 3? Latest patch is 5.1 .____.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
FlamePrincess
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Adventures: Infinite Complexity - 100 points - Extra Size mod!!

Oh... yeah I guess that explains it, sorry as said, I don't have much clue about what's actual behind the mods, only that I like to use some of them heh :3
Well okay, I think this settles that I'll have to use Spore outside of Steam (sob! ;-;)

Heh, I'm sorry I'm messing up the terms, the patch notes and spore versions aren't showing the same numbers, if I right click and check properties of my 5.1 patch version of spore it shows "1.2805" (as far as I remember), but if I check the properties of the SporeApp.exe that has patch 6.0 it shows "1.301" in the properties therefore I'm messing it up :P That's the second to latest patch you're mentioning though, the latest patch came with the robot pack :3 If you have the origin or Steam version it's unpatchable beyond 5.1 however :c
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”