Adventures: Infinite Complexity - 100 points - Extra Size mod!!

Various editor modifications are found here.
Medrike
Cell
Cell

Re: Adventures: Infinite Complexity - 100 points - Extra Size mod!!

Unread post by Medrike »

Nope, it comes off a disc.
So you have no idea what causes it? Should i try to reinstall spore and GA?

emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

No, but I think you should be able to still put a lot of objects and such without reaching the limit.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
Medrike
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Medrike »

I'm really needing the infinite number though. I want to make really massive maps.
Thanks for the help anyways, i'll try reinstalling and if that fails i'll quit.
Thcfreak66
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Thcfreak66 »

I have installed the mod without any effect on Spore galactic Adventures v1.5.1. I have tried the installer wich gives me java Error then i have copied the files to Data Folder but nothing happens. Is this Mod working or not with this version and how i can i get it to work if it seems to be compatible? Will this work in Single Player modus?
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Do you have Steam Spore? If you don't, then the mod should work. Be sure you only put one of them.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Luigi.exe »

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:Do you have Steam Spore? If you don't, then the mod should work. Be sure you only put one of them.
Are you saying this doesn't work with Steam?! The error I get when I use the auto installer is java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: null\Data\Adventure_ExtraSize-InfiniteComplexity-100points.package
I use the Steam version of Spore, and I'm not paying 60+ dollars to just get the same game and DLCs all over again.
Spore is your imagination, the stronger it is; the better you can be in Spore! Image
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Eevee Craft wrote:
Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:Do you have Steam Spore? If you don't, then the mod should work. Be sure you only put one of them.
Are you saying this doesn't work with Steam?! The error I get when I use the auto installer is java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: null\Data\Adventure_ExtraSize-InfiniteComplexity-100points.package
I use the Steam version of Spore, and I'm not paying 60+ dollars to just get the same game and DLCs all over again.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CEUBQE6itA[/youtube]
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:
Eevee Craft wrote:
Rob, that doesn't work. I've tried that already almost a year ago, and again last night: it keeps telling me that the code has already been used DESPITE that I followed the instructions Baza laid out. I log into Origin with the same credentials as Spore, but what about Steam? I wonder if my Steam credentials have to be the same, or do I have to log out?
Spore is your imagination, the stronger it is; the better you can be in Spore! Image
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Eevee Craft wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Eevee Craft wrote:
Rob, that doesn't work. I've tried that already almost a year ago, and again last night: it keeps telling me that the code has already been used DESPITE that I followed the instructions Baza laid out. I log into Origin with the same credentials as Spore, but what about Steam? I wonder if my Steam credentials have to be the same, or do I have to log out?
Apologies...I saw your post shortly after posting that. Sorry.

IIRC Baza also said the Steam, Spore, and Origin email addresses had to match or something...

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

Baza didn't mention Steam having to match, and besides: my Steam email and password is the same as my Origin AND Spore credentials (I believe since I haven't checked my Steam credentials in a while).
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

...this is why I always tell people to just not buy the game on Steam to begin with. In this case though, it was kinda too late, sooo...not much more I can do to help :/

Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:...this is why I always tell people to just not buy the game on Steam to begin with. In this case though, it was kinda too late, sooo...not much more I can do to help :/
I'm going to hopefully contact EA support to help me port over my Steam version to Origin. Thanks anyway.
Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

The newest patch broke the mod, every other mod I have works except for this one. I'm not sure HOW the patch broke it, but now I can't work my adventures that were already past the terrible, default complexity limit.
CosmicDrift
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by CosmicDrift »

Like Eevee Craft above me, the March update broke most of the worthwhile mods made for SPORE, including Adventures: Infinite Complexity. I hope you don't mind me expressing my wishes, but I sure hope you'll have the time and resources available to update this for the latest patch, because this mod is easily one of the best mods I've ever used and I won't be able to continue my scale of GA without it. Even so, thank you so much for creating it. :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

CosmicDrift wrote:Like Eevee Craft above me, the March update broke most of the worthwhile mods made for SPORE, including Adventures: Infinite Complexity. I hope you don't mind me expressing my wishes, but I sure hope you'll have the time and resources available to update this for the latest patch, because this mod is easily one of the best mods I've ever used and I won't be able to continue my scale of GA without it. Even so, thank you so much for creating it. :D
I know I'm not Emd, but
QUICK, TELL ME IF THIS HOTFIX WORKS:
https://mega.nz/#!0VZFmZCQ!T7Dn3K855pl7 ... 4aroPk9DDQ

Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:
CosmicDrift wrote:Like Eevee Craft above me, the March update broke most of the worthwhile mods made for SPORE, including Adventures: Infinite Complexity. I hope you don't mind me expressing my wishes, but I sure hope you'll have the time and resources available to update this for the latest patch, because this mod is easily one of the best mods I've ever used and I won't be able to continue my scale of GA without it. Even so, thank you so much for creating it. :D
I know I'm not Emd, but
QUICK, TELL ME IF THIS HOTFIX WORKS:
https://mega.nz/#!0VZFmZCQ!T7Dn3K855pl7 ... 4aroPk9DDQ
Nope, it does not work. Either one (or when both are installed) doesn't work, and just the hotfix doesn't work as well.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

...of course it wasn't that easy. Why would I ever think it was?

Anywaves, I'll try some other stuff and get back to you.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Eevee Craft wrote:The newest patch broke the mod, every other mod I have works except for this one. I'm not sure HOW the patch broke it, but now I can't work my adventures that were already past the terrible, default complexity limit.
Could you please send me one of those adventures so I can test it? What happens when you try to open one of those?
Also, where did you isntall the game from (Steam, Origin, GoG, Disk, etc) ?
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Luigi.exe
Creature
Creature

Here: http://sta.sh/071q303t5qk
The adventure opens properly, just the complexity is fully maxed-out, and I can't add anything else. My game is the Origin version, same with CrystalDragoness'.
This adventure is one that I used the mod to surpass the default complexity limit. Other than that, none of the features work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”