Adventures: Infinite Complexity - 100 points - Extra Size mod!!

Various editor modifications are found here.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Adventures: Infinite Complexity - 100 points - Extra Size mod!!

Unread post by rob55rod »

FlamePrincess wrote:Oh... yeah I guess that explains it, sorry as said, I don't have much clue about what's actual behind the mods, only that I like to use some of them heh :3
Well okay, I think this settles that I'll have to use Spore outside of Steam (sob! ;-;)

Heh, I'm sorry I'm messing up the terms, the patch notes and spore versions aren't showing the same numbers, if I right click and check properties of my 5.1 patch version of spore it shows "1.2805" (as far as I remember), but if I check the properties of the SporeApp.exe that has patch 6.0 it shows "1.301" in the properties therefore I'm messing it up :P That's the second to latest patch you're mentioning though, the latest patch came with the robot pack :3 If you have the origin or Steam version it's unpatchable beyond 5.1 however :c
Firstly,
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFk0SGPjFPc[/youtube]
(If you don't get the reference, read the description)

Secondly, I've Ported Bot Parts to Patch 5.1, so now non-Retail Users can join the robotic madness too! (Well, you still can't share them, but I did what I could. Also, it requires the same Darkspore files as Dark Injection)

Thirdly, the numbers match for Retail, so IDK what's up with that. Also, you can add non-Steam Spore to your Steam library as a non-Steam game, which allows for the Steam overlay and even Steamstreaming! (WARNING: Requires really powerful computer computer or really low settings ATM)

Honestly, what really got me wasn't your request for Steam compatibility. It was my complete and utter inability to help that really got under my skin. If I had my way, Steam Spore would accept mods just fine...but then again, if I had my way, there would be no such thing as an impossible mod request. I just want to help people, so they can do what they want with Spore, and the feeling of inability...powerlessness, even, to help...it's a miserable feeling. But that wasn't what happened here :mrgreen:

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

I wont return to origin. It is crap. I had a bad history with it so I switched to steam.
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:I wont return to origin. It is crap. I had a bad history with it so I switched to steam.
Um...Spore comes on a disk too...

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

I lost the disk. Used to have one. Plus I have GA and creepy and cute. Well. Transferring to origin over a little mod is pointless wouldn't you say?

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:I lost the disk. Used to have one. Plus I have GA and creepy and cute. Well. Transferring to origin over a little mod is pointless wouldn't you say?
No, I wouldn't. Evidently, you would, it seems.

MarioBabyLuigi
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by MarioBabyLuigi »

Great! Any way to jack up that complexity limit even higher?

Finally, this sounds a bit unrelated, but is it feasible to increase the amount of different creatures you can put in an adventure? The limit is normally 5-6 pages of different creatures/buildings/effects/music, but can you increase the amount of pages? With more complexity, there should be more space for more different creatures.
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

The installer does not work for me. Where is the link to download the mods seperately to install them manually

emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

mediafire.com/folder/3ncp9isnyp3cc/Adventure_-_Infinite_Complexity_-_100_points_-_Extra_Size

Remember you can only have one at once. Anyways, I'd like to know the problem you're having with the installer, so I can fix it. Does it give you any error?
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
littlepoo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by littlepoo »

is it the meaning its a program and not a package?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

littlepoo wrote:is it the meaning its a program and not a package?
Well, yes and no. It's an installer, which simply adds a package to your Data folder, and makes it easy to choose the variant you want .__.

florentinenoble
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by florentinenoble »

does there happen to be a mac version of this installer? i have it on a mac and therefore cannot use a .exe program..
(if there is one and i'm just not seeing it, i'm sorry)
[img]http://www.davoonline.com/
sporemodder/rob55rod/DI_9r/
DI9r_subforum_emblem.png[/img]
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

No, there's not, but you can install the mod manually: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3ncp9is ... Extra_Size (you can only use one of them).
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Somebodeh
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Somebodeh »

The installer does not work for me
here is what it says
java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: iles (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE Galactic Adventures\Data\Adventure_ExtraSize-InfiniteComplexity-100points.package
I really want all three of the mods
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

You can download it manually here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3ncp9is ... Extra_Size
Only install one of them.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Medrike
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Medrike »

Hey dude, i'd like to ask for a bit of help regarding one of your mods.
I've recently gotten into Galactic Adventures again with Dark Injections. The newest version of public beta.
I'm trying to create a massive open world rpg type thing, which would mean a huge map with lots of stuff, but i can't because i'm still limited to the complexity meter.
I've tried installing your mod,
This one : Adventure_InfiniteComplexity
And it doesn't seem to do anything to fix the error.
Tried with and without it, also deleted all other mods and tried it alone, installer and manual, all 3 versions, and i tried a few other complexity mods as well, and nothing removes the adventure complexity.
I'm really frustrated because i already built a huge map thinking im free of the complexity meter only to realize it's still alive and kicking :? .
I would REALLY REALLY appreciate a solution. Thanks.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Medrike wrote:Hey dude, i'd like to ask for a bit of help regarding one of your mods.
I've recently gotten into Galactic Adventures again with Dark Injections. The newest version of public beta.
I'm trying to create a massive open world rpg type thing, which would mean a huge map with lots of stuff, but i can't because i'm still limited to the complexity meter.
I've tried installing your mod,
This one : Adventure_InfiniteComplexity
And it doesn't seem to do anything to fix the error.
Tried with and without it, also deleted all other mods and tried it alone, installer and manual, all 3 versions, and i tried a few other complexity mods as well, and nothing removes the adventure complexity.
I'm really frustrated because i already built a huge map thinking im free of the complexity meter only to realize it's still alive and kicking :? .
I would REALLY REALLY appreciate a solution. Thanks.
...where did you install the mod to? (Full path please)

Medrike
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Medrike »

D:\Igre\SPORE - GALACTIC ADVENTURES\Data
It's off a disc.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Medrike wrote:D:\Igre\SPORE - GALACTIC ADVENTURES\Data
It's off a disc.
Ooookay, there goes that idea.

Try adding "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_" to the start of the package's name.

Medrike
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Medrike »

Still hasn't worked. I still have a working complexity meter. :c
Should be noted that my 100 points on my adventures does work and the bonus size thing works too. I can also put in more than the vanilla limit of objects, (more than 400)
But the complexity still rises.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Yes, that's a known bug whose cause is unknown. It seems Spore still keeps some kind of internal complexity limit. But even if the complexity rises, it should take a lot more to get to the limit.

Also, just to be sure, do you have Steam Spore?
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”