Various editor modifications are found here.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Adventure Pack V3 is out!!!!!!

Unread post by Vallachan »

Yes, but as long as proper credits are given to me and hacker80.

Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Might as well bump this thread a bit. I remember there are numerous scroll artifacts in the Space Stage, which would be a nice addition to the mod as not all of the images are on the wiki, as well as certain props that are used in the Tribal stage and the Civil Stage. These props are mostly present in the citizen animations, as they either unload it or you get them to hold the item. I'm talking about items like the trap used to catch animals for food if your species gets the carnivore trait, the flute that unleashes the Sea Monster if your species has the omnivore card, and other animations like the lottery wheel (for Economic nations) and the water pump (if a building gets attacked, the citizen will bring it up to dose out the flames, restoring health). There's also buildings and hut in the Tribal Stage, but the difference between the one in there and in the Adventure Editor as that the ones in AE are static, the ones in the Tribal Phase move.

There's a lot more stuff that I remember like the Tamaranian Hopper model (unleashed in the Black Cloud attack), effects for super weapons in Civil and Space Stage, and more. I actually have a huge collection of props I found in the Spore files, but I don't know how to mod properly so I can't really participate. If you want to get it, I put up the links in the old thread CamBen made for the Adventure Props, or if you want me to post them here or if you already got the archive for yourself. Consider this post as a heads up.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

GBAura wrote:Might as well bump this thread a bit. I remember there are numerous scroll artifacts in the Space Stage, which would be a nice addition to the mod as not all of the images are on the wiki, as well as certain props that are used in the Tribal stage and the Civil Stage. These props are mostly present in the citizen animations, as they either unload it or you get them to hold the item. I'm talking about items like the trap used to catch animals for food if your species gets the carnivore trait, the flute that unleashes the Sea Monster if your species has the omnivore card, and other animations like the lottery wheel (for Economic nations) and the water pump (if a building gets attacked, the citizen will bring it up to dose out the flames, restoring health). There's also buildings and hut in the Tribal Stage, but the difference between the one in there and in the Adventure Editor as that the ones in AE are static, the ones in the Tribal Phase move.

There's a lot more stuff that I remember like the Tamaranian Hopper model (unleashed in the Black Cloud attack), effects for super weapons in Civil and Space Stage, and more. I actually have a huge collection of props I found in the Spore files, but I don't know how to mod properly so I can't really participate. If you want to get it, I put up the links in the old thread CamBen made for the Adventure Props, or if you want me to post them here or if you already got the archive for yourself. Consider this post as a heads up.
Please give us a link, also in version v4 there will become all parts from tribal and civ stage :D
olajdzija
Cell
Cell

Unread post by olajdzija »

@GBAura what is that , it's huge
MightyBug
Cell
Cell

Unread post by MightyBug »

Hi, I made an adventure with this mod, but when I shared the adventure. It didn't appear on the sporepedia. Please help... :(
Image Image
------------------------------------------------
:ga: Add me on Spore. My username is MrBug. Add me as a buddy for Dark Injection creatures and cool adventures.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Yea, the part in these adventures are unsharable, unless you share them to a site like this where you can just upload the picture files. Just publish an adventure without the mod, post a link here for the mod, and then link to the image file. I dunno if you should post it in the darksporepedia though, because that is mostly reserved for DI creations.

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

olajdzija wrote:@GBAura what is that , it's huge
OK, let me explain. These are the prop items that you can find all over Spore (like the tribal fence, cities, etc), but the code the game uses is incredibly complicated and it shows up on your computer as a prop.xml item. These items are extracted with SporeMaster (from the Spore Graphic files, I think) and I don't know if Adventure Pack is still in development or not. It's confusing, I know, but eh, not a major programmer...

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

CamBen wrote:Yea, the part in these adventures are unsharable, unless you share them to a site like this where you can just upload the picture files. Just publish an adventure without the mod, post a link here for the mod, and then link to the image file. I dunno if you should post it in the darksporepedia though, because that is mostly reserved for DI creations.

can adventures be uploaded using a png?
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Yea, I've uploaded a few old ones on sporebase. You might have to upload all the other content you used too, so it might be good to link to it or put it all in a compressed folder.

MightyBug
Cell
Cell

Yea, the part in these adventures are unsharable, unless you share them to a site like this where you can just upload the picture files. Just publish an adventure without the mod, post a link here for the mod, and then link to the image file. I dunno if you should post it in the darksporepedia though, because that is mostly reserved for DI creations.
Strange, because a buddy of mine on spore made an adventure with this mod. It shared successfully... :| EDIT: Here is the link to the mentioned adventure: http://eu.spore.com/sporepedia/view.cfm ... 26&back=sp
Last edited by MightyBug on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
:ga: Add me on Spore. My username is MrBug. Add me as a buddy for Dark Injection creatures and cool adventures.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Strange. Maybe try uploading a different adventure to see if its just the adventure or if it depends on the computer.

MightyBug
Cell
Cell

Maybe you can work on sharing stuff in V4? :|
Image Image
MightyBug
Cell
Cell

It does have Dark Injection in it. ;)
Image Image
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

MightyBug wrote:
It does have Dark Injection in it. ;)
Every adventure can be shared (expect if it has cells) but I think it's your spore. just share it again.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

MightyBug wrote:It does have Dark Injection in it. ;)
I don't think so, unless if the newest version of DI contains the Adventure Pack mod. That or just install both mods in the directory folder. I do remember Davo said something about putting this mod in the update (I could be wrong), but only time will tell.
Last edited by GBAura on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MightyBug
Cell
Cell

Every adventure can be shared (expect if it has cells) but I think it's your spore. just share it again.
I have. BUT I do have a DI creation in it with cell parts. Could that be it?
Image Image
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

MightyBug wrote:
I have. BUT I do have a DI creation in it with cell parts. Could that be it?
I don't think so :)
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

where is v4?
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient