AdventureProps v4 Released!

Various editor modifications are found here.
Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: AdventureProps v4 Released!

Unread post #121 by CamBen » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:22 pm

sorry, i have no idea... ive had no issues with it

Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Private

Private

tklarenb

Unread post #122 by tklarenb » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:52 pm

LilyValley wrote:After I went into test editor to listen to one of the Explore songs, what seems to be the end of the music track seemingly caused Spore to crash. Is there any relation?

The track in question is Explore008.

It is the track causing the crash, although not that track specifically, but modded sounds in general. I ran into this problem a ton when making my Adventure Mega Music Mod, although it only happened to me consistently with short oneshot effects that were only a few seconds long, longer music tracks have almost never crashed for me (in fact I can only remember it happening to me once or twice in the several months I've been using them). Really there is no fix for it, my guess is it probably has to do with how ealayer (one of the modding programs used) converts mp3s to the snr files Spore uses, I know it doesn't include the looping points needed to make sounds loopable in game, so it might be related to that.

In general though you should be fine using it, like I said there is the chance for the game to crash at the end of tracks but it's so rare for longer music tracks that it's just something to be aware of instead of worrying about constantly. I'd be surprised if it actually consistently crashed for you.

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

SporeTopia1337

Unread post #123 by SporeTopia1337 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:44 pm

Does it have buttons, swords, guns, that kind of stuff? If not, :evil:

But if so, :twisted:
Wanna hear a joke?

:spore: 2

Return to “Editor Mods”