AdventureProps v4 Released!

Various editor modifications are found here.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: AdventureProps v4 Released!

Unread post by Vallachan »

sorry, i have no idea... ive had no issues with it

Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
tklarenb
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by tklarenb »

LilyValley wrote:After I went into test editor to listen to one of the Explore songs, what seems to be the end of the music track seemingly caused Spore to crash. Is there any relation?

The track in question is Explore008.
It is the track causing the crash, although not that track specifically, but modded sounds in general. I ran into this problem a ton when making my Adventure Mega Music Mod, although it only happened to me consistently with short oneshot effects that were only a few seconds long, longer music tracks have almost never crashed for me (in fact I can only remember it happening to me once or twice in the several months I've been using them). Really there is no fix for it, my guess is it probably has to do with how ealayer (one of the modding programs used) converts mp3s to the snr files Spore uses, I know it doesn't include the looping points needed to make sounds loopable in game, so it might be related to that.

In general though you should be fine using it, like I said there is the chance for the game to crash at the end of tracks but it's so rare for longer music tracks that it's just something to be aware of instead of worrying about constantly. I'd be surprised if it actually consistently crashed for you.
SporeTopia1337
Cell
Cell

Unread post by SporeTopia1337 »

Does it have buttons, swords, guns, that kind of stuff? If not, :evil:

But if so, :twisted:
What do you call a boat with a showcase? A galleyry. :roll:
Tubbybloxian
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Tubbybloxian »

I have one question: Will there ever be a AdventureProps v5 with cell stage objects and other objects?
Diego
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Diego »

This feels like the Future Spore Game. Also this can be useful to make simulations of Stages in :spore: Whoever you are I Thank you for making this mod and have a great day.
Hey guys. Diego here, just a casual Spore player that has: Core Spore, :ga: And also Creepy and Cute And a few mods. anyways have a good time.
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

The link to read Darkspore music is broken! :( . Can this be repaired ?
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”