DSTP- DarkSpore Template V3 - BEING RELEASED!!!!!

Various editor modifications are found here.
darkgray
Cell
Cell

Re: DSTP- DarkSpore Template V3 - BEING RELEASED!!!!!

Unread post by darkgray »

does anybody have v2?
v1 creates problems for me, because when I start GA, it's just a black screen, and my cursor in "Busy" animation (Of the windows cursor, not spore)

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i think the creator made this post then never returned.... either that or its taking a really long time...
darkgray
Cell
Cell

Unread post by darkgray »

Davo wrote:i think the creator made this post then never returned.... either that or its taking a really long time...
But doesn't anybody have a backup from the v2 that had the link on megaupload?
GamerBot360
Cell
Cell

Unread post by GamerBot360 »

Whens the darkspore template going to come out?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

GamerBot360 wrote:Whens the darkspore template going to come out?
Chances are...not. It seems to have been abandoned. I know, tragic, because it LOOKED pretty good.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

Someone NEEDS to revive this!!!
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:Someone NEEDS to revive this!!!
Er...

...why wait when you can be that someone? If you know how to use Photoshop or another image editor, then you know most of what you need to.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Well I am a newb with programming and photoshopping. I can cook up a mean application logo though. I might make a application logo for ppl who play spore with dark injection. I can also cook up some oldschool static effect. The program I use is GIMP 2.0. It's like photoshop but free. And simpler

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:Well I am a newb with programming and photoshopping. I can cook up a mean application logo though. I might make a application logo for ppl who play spore with dark injection. I can also cook up some oldschool static effect. The program I use is GIMP 2.0. It's like photoshop but free. And simpler
Yeah, GIMP...kinda like Paint.NET (What I use, it's not a browser-based tool, in spite of the name). By the way, UI mods involve absolutely no "programming", unless you want to start messing with fonts. Ironically, I did start to reboot this mod forever ago, but I didn't have the skills at the time, so that didn't get very far. However, Dark Injection 9.r includes a similarly Darkspore-themed UI...although it uses none of those specific files from Darkspore.

TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

rob55rod wrote:
TheUltraCube6723 wrote:Well I am a newb with programming and photoshopping. I can cook up a mean application logo though. I might make a application logo for ppl who play spore with dark injection. I can also cook up some oldschool static effect. The program I use is GIMP 2.0. It's like photoshop but free. And simpler
Yeah, GIMP...kinda like Paint.NET (What I use, it's not a browser-based tool, in spite of the name). By the way, UI mods involve absolutely no "programming", unless you want to start messing with fonts. Ironically, I did start to reboot this mod forever ago, but I didn't have the skills at the time, so that didn't get very far. However, Dark Injection 9.r includes a similarly Darkspore-themed UI...although it uses none of those specific files from Darkspore.
Okay! looking foward for that version! ;)

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Everyone, I have good news: I found an old copy of v2 of this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s8v4d ... V2.package!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”