Zerbie's Interface Modification (Version 3)

Various editor modifications are found here.
UglyDollFan/Zerbie
First Class
First Class

Zerbie's Interface Modification (Version 3)

Unread post by UglyDollFan/Zerbie »

This mod requires the SporeModAPI to be installed

It's been a long time since we had any Interface mods, let alone mods that still work. This mod allows users to change the color of Spore's interface. There are more than a dozen color choices to choose from! Thanks to SporeModAPI's custom installers, you can simply change your color choices without having to manually install other colors!

This mod should not conflict with Dark Injections, but make sure you set your interface settings to Core Spore before installing this mod.
Also, make sure to not install Branching Evolution as of 9/12/20, as it slightly modifies certain graphics, potentially breaking this mod visually, fortunately no crashes occur!
One last thing, if you haven't noticed, You need SPOREMODAPI to even use this mod!

Read the features below before installing!
>>>>>>>>Download Here<<<<<<<<

Inside this spoiler is the changelog :
Spoiler
Version 3
  • Fixed issue where captain editors still use the Core Spore Interface colors
  • Slight Text Alterations for Yellow Interface Mod
  • Added Albino Interface
  • Added Another Variant of Purple : Zerbie Purple
  • In case you don't like seeing my face everywhere, there's a version that doesn't have me everywhere!
  • BUG : Some time after uploading this update, I made an oversight with the "Zerbie-Less" purple option which caused loading screens to look very ugly and pixelated. I'll fix this on the next update!
Version 2
  • Fixed issue with coloration of ability stat bar for all color choices
  • Turned the yellow icons in Yellow option into blue to match the blue highlights
  • Turned the yellow icons in the Demo option into green to match the green highlights
  • Edited title screen appearance in Black option
Version 1
  • Added options to change the game's interface
Inside this spoiler is a list of color-choices that this mod has to offer. The installer has a more fun naming convention when it comes to this :
Spoiler
  • Red
  • Dull Red
  • Orange
  • Yellow : Changes any yellow buttons/highlights into other contrasting colors
  • Green
  • Dark Green
  • Cyan
  • Saturated-Blue
  • Dark Blue
  • Purple
  • Zerbie Purple : Same as purple interface, but yellow buttons and icons are PINK! Also, replaces the little thumbnails in the editor select screen as well as the loading screen
  • Zerbie-Less Purple : Zerbie Purple but without me in it!
  • Dull Purple
  • Hot Pink
  • Black
  • Albino : A white interface. Changes blue buttons and certain yellow buttons into red. Also turns icons red!
  • Creature Creator Demo : Changes certain buttons/icons to fit those found in the Creature Creator Demo
Last edited by UglyDollFan/Zerbie on Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
UglyDollFan/Zerbie
First Class
First Class

Re: Zerbie's Interface Modification (Version 2)

Updated to V2 now, name is still the same, so you can replace the old .sporemod file!
UglyDollFan/Zerbie
First Class
First Class

Re: Zerbie's Interface Modification (Version 3)

Updated to V3 now.

Taking a break from this mod now, but I still have some more ideas on what to add!
UglyDollFan/Zerbie
First Class
First Class

TwinPuttyDavo wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:27 pm Here is an IDEA!

Zerbie's Interface Mod but it's a package!
That is uh... Impossible because :

A - The mod is actually a custom installer that requires SporeModAPI to install. When you make your selection, a package for said selection will be installed

B - No that's it, it's impossible to do everything in one package. I mean, Dark Injections literally uses the same kind of installer that does the same kind of function, which is to install separate packages into your game. I would really like to say a bunch of modder speak to emphasize how impossible a .package file for a mod such as this would be... But since you haven't reached neither the age to drive or vote, I'll spare you on that
Last edited by UglyDollFan/Zerbie on Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
UglyDollFan/Zerbie
First Class
First Class

TwinPuttyDavo wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:49 am
UglyDollFan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:39 am
TwinPuttyDavo wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:27 pm Here is an IDEA!

Zerbie's Interface Mod but it's a package!
That is uh... Impossible because :

A - The mod is actually a custom installer that requires SporeModAPI to install. When you make your selection, a package for said selection will be installed

B - No that's it, it's impossible to do everything in one package. I mean, Dark Injections literally uses the same kind of installer that does the same kind of function, which is to install separate packages into your game
:( that's very hard?
very very very very hard, impossible...
:(

Seriously though I don't think even the best modders can do that kinda thing
UglyDollFan/Zerbie
First Class
First Class

TwinPuttyDavo wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:46 am
UglyDollFan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:52 am
TwinPuttyDavo wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:49 am
:( that's very hard?

Well, zerbie, we should have you do the PBS Kids Parts Mod!!! It will be a package. It would have the features in the post about the mod. Go to Mod Seggestions, and go to PBS Kids Parts Mod! You will be able to realise that you could do it or you could not!
Yeah I may consider that, but please have a nicer tone next time, kinda sounding a bit aggressive there.

Also, please stop touting my name around as if I'm the "go to guy" for packaging delivery or whatever, it's really disrespectful and I never even consented/allowed for this to go through. Even if it seems nice to call me as this "professional", you really need to stop bringing me up to things that don't involve me at all

Anyways, I should make a comment about Version 3 :

Uh I made an oversight with Zerbie-Less Purple on the loading screens. When the next update comes, I'll fix it!
TwinPuttyDavo2
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Unread post by TwinPuttyDavo2 »

UglyDollFan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:17 pm
TwinPuttyDavo wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:46 am
UglyDollFan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:52 am

Well, zerbie, we should have you do the PBS Kids Parts Mod!!! It will be a package. It would have the features in the post about the mod. Go to Mod Seggestions, and go to PBS Kids Parts Mod! You will be able to realise that you could do it or you could not!
Yeah I may consider that, but please have a nicer tone next time, kinda sounding a bit aggressive there.

Also, please stop touting my name around as if I'm the "go to guy" for packaging delivery or whatever, it's really disrespectful and I never even consented/allowed for this to go through. Even if it seems nice to call me as this "professional", you really need to stop bringing me up to things that don't involve me at all

Anyways, I should make a comment about Version 3 :

Uh I made an oversight with Zerbie-Less Purple on the loading screens. When the next update comes, I'll fix it!
Well, you can fix it at Zerbie's Packages And Modding's Modstation!

Return to “Editor Mods”