Spore ModAPI

Download tools like Sporemaster and get the latest patches.
Retsixel
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread postby Retsixel » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm

Hello all,

Trying to get DarkInjection to work here. Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures are downloaded from Origin. After installing the mod with the ModAPI, I get an 'access denied' message when I try to use 'Spore ModAPI Launcher.exe'. See the following picture for the message that appears before sending me to this this topic.

I'm not sure what's going on there. Could you please help me?

Here are other details :

I'm not sure if I have patch 1.51, as I have downloaded it and attempted patching both GA and Spore, but I kept getting a message 'Please Install Spore to Patch Spore' so I assumed it meant it was already installed.

My anti-virus placed some files into quarantine when I tried to launch 'Spore ModAPI Launcher.exe'. I have restored them, but maybe that might have impacted something?

Thank you!

Curitheye

Unread postby Curitheye » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:13 am

Everything has been working very smoothly, but as I have everything set and running, I later get a problem where I keep getting a pop up telling me to close spore even though it been down for quite some time lol. I've tried re downloading it, restarting the computer, restarting spore, etc, but still I keep getting the same pop up. I don't use a steam for spore and use a disk. Any ideas on how to fix the issue?

Kb3

Unread postby Kb3 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:50 pm

Sem título.png

Every time i try to start Spore, that message appears.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tibike2005

Unread postby Tibike2005 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:05 am

Hello! I'm having problems with the ModAPI Launcher, as it tells me i need the game (which i have the GOG version of) to be updated to 3.1.0.22. Am i doing something wrong?

Here's the error message, too.
https://imgur.com/pwKsb9X

nessiejoe

Unread postby nessiejoe » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:29 pm

im trying to open up spore dark injection via ModAPI. it says i need to open it via modAPI launcher, but i am doing just that? it's not giving me any error codes or anything.
i'm using the legit Origin version of spore
Edit: got it to work. Deleted all the installed mod files and reinstalled them
Last edited by nessiejoe on Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dorsz

Unread postby Dorsz » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:56 am

Hiya, so I had an update today and suddenly ModAPI Launcher stopped working for me. It shows me this error: https://imgur.com/a/pKWrQX4
It tells me to update the game to 3.1.0.22., but I have the most recent version of it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm using the GOG version

rattoes

Unread postby rattoes » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:31 pm

Im still having the error when you open the launcher I tried closing the game for 15 I tried resetting my computer nothing worked I need some help.

rattoes

Unread postby rattoes » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:11 pm

the origin thing isn't working either i missing need package or it has corrupted

mikunikubi

Unread postby mikunikubi » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:23 am

Whenever I try opening ModAPI launcher, it says that I do not have the correct version of the game, even though it's the exact version as mentioned. I do not use Origin though, but what I have is a cracked version of the game. Does ModAPI works with cracked versions?

Arieltna

Unread postby Arieltna » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:51 pm

rob55rod wrote:Also, can both of you please tell me where you bought and installed Spore from? (e.g. Origin, Steam, GOG, physical disks)

I installed and play Spore, Spore C/C, and Spore GA via physical discs. Also, I use a portable USB DVD ROM Drive to play Spore GA, as my laptop does not have a built-in DVD ROM Drive.

Sorry for the late reply, by the way. I was busy.

Return to “Tools & Patches”