Spore ModAPI

Download tools and get the latest patches.
otmtmn
Cell
Cell

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by otmtmn »

I don't get the exact compact complex message. Also, I don't know how to post an image.

otmtmn
Cell
Cell

Unread post by otmtmn »

This is the exact error message:
otmtmn
Cell
Cell

Unread post by otmtmn »

Wrong URL. This is it:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

I've updated the ModAPI troubleshooting page to address this error. Still looking for a proper fix, but for now, there's atleast a sub-par workaround.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Risis4
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Risis4 »

where can i get the dark injection v2.1.6 to use it while the error with that "splitwirez" user is fixed :S?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Risis4 wrote:where can i get the dark injection v2.1.6 to use it while the error with that "splitwirez" user is fixed :S?
Don't bother. If you want the problem to be solved, just post screenshots of the error messages - I can't fix anything without knowing what the problem is.

Even if you did manage to track down a copy of Dark Injection 9.r Public Beta 2.1.6, without posting screenshots of those errors, you would be waiting indefinitely for a fix that cannot be created.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Lord_Angmar
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Lord_Angmar »

I keep getting this message, even when I have no mods and am just trying to launch GA (steam) through modapi. Here is the screenshot.

https://ibb.co/LR2c5rH
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

lordvalderus wrote:I keep getting this message, even when I have no mods and am just trying to launch GA (steam) through modapi. Here is the screenshot.

Yeah, I've seen that before. I have a hypothesis regarding why it occurs, but have yet to be able to determine whether or not that hypothesis is correct.

Given that I've been unable to replicate the issue myself...any chance you'd be open to meeting up on, say, Discord or Steam to help test a few potential fixes?

Lord_Angmar
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Lord_Angmar »

rob55rod wrote:
lordvalderus wrote:I keep getting this message, even when I have no mods and am just trying to launch GA (steam) through modapi. Here is the screenshot.

Yeah, I've seen that before. I have a hypothesis regarding why it occurs, but have yet to be able to determine whether or not that hypothesis is correct.

Given that I've been unable to replicate the issue myself...any chance you'd be open to meeting up on, say, Discord or Steam to help test a few potential fixes?
Yeah, I would be open to meeting on steam, but I don't know how to do that. Give me time and I will find out how to. For you, when would it be a good time?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Lord_Angmar wrote:Yeah, I would be open to meeting on steam, but I don't know how to do that. Give me time and I will find out how to. For you, when would it be a good time?
Not exactly sure, I've never really been able to keep track of timezones...I tend to be online kinda all over the place. Let's hope timing lines up, and if not, then...we'll [strike]burn[/strike] cross that bridge when we get to it.

LumaraIG
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by LumaraIG »

I've used Spore modapi for awhile now but it has recently stopped working. I use it for origins but when I bought it on steam the mods wouldn't work, it's returned and uninstalled now. So I try launching the mod api and it can't open my game now, the error was 1004 data directory not found. The game won't launch at all, not on origins either. What can I do?
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

LumaraIG wrote:I've used Spore modapi for awhile now but it has recently stopped working. I use it for origins but when I bought it on steam the mods wouldn't work, it's returned and uninstalled now. So I try launching the mod api and it can't open my game now, the error was 1004 data directory not found. The game won't launch at all, not on origins either. What can I do?
If I've understood this correctly, you have two copies of Spore installed, which is probably what's causing your problem.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
LumaraIG
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by LumaraIG »

How can I fix that?
MAGLCatanduvaBrasil
Cell
Cell

Unread post by MAGLCatanduvaBrasil »

olha não sei vocês mias eu to quase desistindo de tentar instalar o dark injetion se alguma alma tiver o interesse de me ajudar por favor é só me chamar no whatsapp +55 17 9 9788 5071 PS; EU NÃO SEI FALAR INGLÊS E MEU NOME É MARCO.
Landon
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Landon »

^ translation
Look, I do not know you guys, I'm almost giving up trying to install Dark Injetion if any soul has the interest to help me please just call me on whatsapp +55 17 9 9788 5071 PS; I DO NOT KNOW SPEAK ENGLISH AND MY NAME IS MARCO.
MAGLCatanduvaBrasil
Cell
Cell

Unread post by MAGLCatanduvaBrasil »

Landon wrote:^ translation
Look, I do not know you guys, I'm almost giving up trying to install Dark Injetion if any soul has the interest to help me please just call me on whatsapp +55 17 9 9788 5071 PS; I DO NOT KNOW SPEAK ENGLISH AND MY NAME IS MARCO.

O QUE ISSO SIGNIFICA (SPORE MODDING IS THE BEST)??????
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

LumaraIG wrote:How can I fix that?
If VanillaCold is correct in suspecting that you have two version of the game installed simultaneously, then the fix is simple: backup your creations and save data, then uninstall both versions of the game completely. After that, reinstall only ONE version of the game.

Let me know if you need further clarification or run into any trouble during the process.

Risis4
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Risis4 »

is there any fix for this error? ( if not pls where can i get the DI 2.1.6 <.< >.>?)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Risis4 wrote:Image
is there any fix for this error?
Hard to say when you've only posted a third of the error. What happened to the rest?

Risis4 wrote:( if not pls where can i get the DI 2.1.6 <.< >.>?)
Dark Injection isn't the problem.

Risis4
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Risis4 »

rob55rod wrote:
Risis4 wrote:Image
is there any fix for this error?
Hard to say when you've only posted a third of the error. What happened to the rest?

Risis4 wrote:( if not pls where can i get the DI 2.1.6 <.< >.>?)
Dark Injection isn't the problem.

There`s no rest, thats the part that matters
i know DI isn`t`the problem, but with the 2.1.6 it will works :S
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”