Spore ModAPI

Download tools and get the latest patches.
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by 300 »

My problem (before, i have Russian Spore version, but im delete it and reinstall full English version, but it still don't work. I have latest Spore GA version):

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

300 wrote:-snip-
Well first off, don't put the .sporemod file into your DataEP1 folder.

DragonKing wrote:-snip-
To anyone encountering either of these two error messages, we've recently released an update which should address the most prevalent causes for this issue, so just run the Spore ModAPI Launcher again, and it will update automatically. This should resolve the problem, but please let us know if it still doesn't work afterwards.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Rxntao
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Rxntao »

The Launcher wont launch with the latest version of Dark Injection for some reason and yes, i meant Dark Injection 2.3.0

RE: just read most of the forum and do you know when that bugfix will be out?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Rxntao wrote:The Launcher wont launch with the latest version of Dark Injection for some reason and yes, i meant Dark Injection 2.3.0
Care to elaborate on what you mean by "won't Launch"?
Rxntao wrote:RE: just read most of the forum and do you know when that bugfix will be out?
If by that you mean the ModAPI Launcher Kit update I mentioned in the post above yours, it came out a few minutes before I posted that message.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Beohel
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Beohel »

I installed the newest version of the API, but it seems to be actively causing my game to crash. Even when I uninstall every mod, it won't function.

Is there any way I can fix this issue?
Beohel
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Beohel »

Spore Mod API.PNG
Spore Mod API 2.PNG
Beohel
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Beohel »

Some screenshots, btw
Khaimera
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Khaimera »

Hey fellas, new here, and I wanted to ask for help with this Mod API. Everything installed correctly, and I even got the mods to install correctly as well. But when I start up the launcher, it causes GA to get stuck in a Running loop (I have Spore on Steam), and it only stops if I exit Steam entirely. The launcher also gives me this
Capture.PNG
I'm currently running Windows 10, and I've already made an exception in the Fire Wall, and restarted my PC a few times just to be sure. I even Verified the file integrity as well.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Khaimera wrote:-snip-
Do you have Dark Injection installed? If so, try upgrading to Dark Injection 9.r Public Beta 2.3.2, let me know if that helps.
Beohel wrote:I installed the newest version of the API, but it seems to be actively causing my game to crash. Even when I uninstall every mod, it won't function.
That's...a bit weird, to say the least. Any chance you'd mind meeting up on The Spore Modding Community Discord Server's modding support channel? I think it'll be easier to diagnose what's going on here through a more efficient means of communication, rather than this clunky forum, if you're up to it.

Khaimera
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Khaimera »

rob55rod wrote:
Khaimera wrote:-snip-
Do you have Dark Injection installed? If so, try upgrading to Dark Injection 9.r Public Beta 2.3.2, let me know if that helps.
Beohel wrote:I installed the newest version of the API, but it seems to be actively causing my game to crash. Even when I uninstall every mod, it won't function.
That's...a bit weird, to say the least. Any chance you'd mind meeting up on The Spore Modding Community Discord Server's modding support channel? I think it'll be easier to diagnose what's going on here through a more efficient means of communication, rather than this clunky forum, if you're up to it.
Yeah I have Dark Injection installed, and it always pops up with that snippet I posted up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the entire thing (mods, the launcher, everything) and still the same issue. Maybe its because I have it on Steam?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Alright, that's one down, one to go.

Bloodfallen1708
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Bloodfallen1708 »

Halp! What is dis and how do I fix? My game refuses to open through the launcher and it keeps demanding I post an SS of the error message that pops up. ;-;
Attachments
2019-01-27.png
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Bloodfallen1708 wrote:Halp! What is dis and how do I fix? My game refuses to open through the launcher and it keeps demanding I post an SS of the error message that pops up. ;-;
We're currently investigating the symptom you're dealing with. I'll post something here once a fix is available, or if I happen to need more information from you.

Elzhas
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Elzhas »

Hello can you help me? I install dark injection with spore API and launch it and give a error
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Elzhas wrote:Hello can you help me? I install dark injection with spore API and launch it and give a error
Post a screenshot of the error itself, then I'll be happy to see what I can do.

Elzhas
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Elzhas »

https://my.mail.ru/mail/elzhas2011/phot ... o/389.html
sorry i dont know how load image from computer
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Elzhas wrote:https://my.mail.ru/mail/elzhas2011/phot ... o/389.html
sorry i dont know how load image from computer
That's fine, I can work with this.

I've just updated the ModAPI Launcher Kit to give us more information about the problem. It will now show several MessageBoxes instead of just the one you saw. Could you please provide screenshots of all of them?

(also totally unrelated but uh, nice Visual Style)

Elzhas
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Elzhas »

i forget to ask ModAPI work with R.G.Mechanics (pirated version spore)?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Elzhas wrote:i forget to ask ModAPI work with R.G.Mechanics (pirated version spore)?
I don't support piracy, due to both moral and technical obstacles presented by it.

gr00fchu
Cell
Cell

Unread post by gr00fchu »

SporeModAPI won't launch for me for some reason and displays this message box
Attachments
matinence.png
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”