Spore ModAPI

Download tools and get the latest patches.
EvacTouch
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by EvacTouch »

Got this error, need help. I already tried reinstalling the launcher, uninstalling dark injection, and turning off antiviruses. I have the game bought from Steam.

Radioactivian
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Radioactivian »

Hey I have a question, I have both the Steam and Origin version of spore from transferring keys. I want it to launch with the Origin version but it always launches with the Steam instead. If I uninstall the Steam version Origin wont load it. Is there a way to make it launch with Origin?
Iohiko Gamer
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Iohiko Gamer »

Hello I have a problem with the Spore ModApi Launcher, a few days ago my computer had a problem and it would not let me start, so I did a system restore today, and when I opened the Sopore from the Spore ModApi Launcher I got an error, It said something like reopen Spore from the Spore ModApi Launcher or seek help in DavoOnline, I hope you will help me as soon as possible, thank you.
Miplace2000
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Miplace2000 »

i keep getting unsupported game version.... if you're using steam version of spore or the GOG version of spore, please update to version 3.1.0.22 to proceed. but i cant update to 3.1.0.22
Inferus
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Inferus »

I am facing a somewhat common problem...
Everytime I try to launch the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit it will open a blank window for 1 - 2 seconds and then closes.
I have spore on steam, windows 10.

):
WasBoolin
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by WasBoolin »

whenever i launch through api launcher i get a runtime error
WasBoolin
Hatchling
Hatchling

I cant launch the api everytime i just get a run time error, but when i launch it off steam regularly it works
WasBoolin
Hatchling
Hatchling

EvacTouch wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:10 pm Got this error, need help. I already tried reinstalling the launcher, uninstalling dark injection, and turning off antiviruses. I have the game bought from Steam.
i'm having the same problem
Magpied
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Magpied »

Im currently having issues with Dark Injections and Modapi. whenever I launch from the launcher it gives me a error telling me launch from MODAPI even though I am.

I have the newest version of spore and GA on steam. that might be the issue but i'm having troubles installing orgrin and I will would like to find out if there is a way to fix my promblem without troubleshooting my computer to get orgrin installed.
Booly2477
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Booly2477 »

how do i uninstall the api? i want to play core spore from steam
abababa
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by abababa »

Need help! when i launched the player, it timed out like usual, but it was stuck open on steam, i tried closing it from task manager which failed, and i tried closing it from steam which also failed, the game the logo ( :ga: ) wasnt in my task bar, so i did the only thing left: restarting my pc to close it. when i turned back on the pc though, the modapi playerr and all traces of it, were gone. the easy installer and easy uninstaller were still there, but not the actual player. i tried reinstalling the player, which just closed the setup kit and did nothing else but that. any advice from people who also had this glitch? im on a windows 10 and i use steam.

Edit: your problably not gonna read this because its new, but i want to play core ga now, which i have to uninstall the mods for it, but because of the lack of the player, i cat update the launcher, so i cant uninstall anything. do i have to delete all the modapi stuff and reinstall it?

Edit 2: fixed it
Last edited by abababa on Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neldonax
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Neldonax »

Launching the game with the modAPI launcher makes me unable to save my adventures, the game just freezes and gets stuck in a "saving" state.
i can move my camera around, but can't do anything.
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

Neldonax wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:08 pm Launching the game with the modAPI launcher makes me unable to save my adventures, the game just freezes and gets stuck in a "saving" state.
i can move my camera around, but can't do anything.
That's a weird issue some people have been encountering, though it also happens if you use a tool called the 4 GB Patch on Spore. There's no known solution, unfortunately.

But just in case it might help, what OS are you using? (e.g Windows 10 version 1909)
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
CoffeeAdict
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by CoffeeAdict »

Okay so
Image [/img]
Image[/img]
This keeps happening. What in the world do I do? I made a post about the patch saying I need spore installed to patch it, which it is.
Attachments
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (3).png
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

CoffeeAdict wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:31 pm [snip]
Where did you buy and install Spore from?
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Autumnwrath
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Autumnwrath »

I recently got a new computer and attempted to get mods for Spore. Worked as usual except the Enhanced Color Picker mod doesn't work no matter what I do. Other mods work fine but this one and I'm kind of positive I'm doing everything correctly (installing the mod through Spore ModAPI then using the launcher) and it has worked on computers I had in the past. Now when I launch the game there is no mod, just regular colors in paint editor and I don't know why.

Edit: I found a solution but turns out my Spore ModAPI doesn't recognize the entire sporemod, just the package. I had to manually place the additional files into the Spore ModAPI directory because the installer wasn't cutting it.
tillio
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by tillio »

how can i fix this?
TheLastDragonSage
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by TheLastDragonSage »

helo i try to start moded spore dark injection and it didnt work and it wrighted me eror: -2147467259
Timberpelt
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Timberpelt »

Hello, I experienced a crash, and the Spore ModAPI directed me here and to post screenshots. I hope this helps.
Attachments
Screenshot (23).png
Screenshot (22).png
rstreamflower
Cell
Cell

Unread post by rstreamflower »

I'm having the same problem today! When I try to launch the SporeAPI launcher, it keeps on reverting to desktop. Aside from a few crashes every now and then, I was able to acess the game! But now when I got to launch it, the game only displays for a few seconds. While it's still technically running, when I click on the API icon that's on my toolbar, I keep on getting the same results!

When I trobleshooted the app, it said that SporeAPI is no longer compatable. How do I fix this?!?

:spore: :ga: :cc: :ex: :di:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”