12-24-2020
Due to an unexpected database update fail, the forum had to undergo a reset to an August backup. This sadly means all new user registations and content posted between 08-08-2020 and 12-24-2020 has been wiped. We apologize for the inconvenience and have taken measures to prevent this error from happening in the future.

Spore ModAPI

Download tools like Sporemaster and get the latest patches.
GamingMasterAnthony
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by GamingMasterAnthony »

These are the error messages I'm getting whenever I try to open the game via the launcher. Only have the origin version installed

it works without mods or the launcher however so I know 100% that those error messages are from the launcher

EvacTouch
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by EvacTouch »

Got this error, need help. I already tried reinstalling the launcher, uninstalling dark injection, and turning off antiviruses. I have the game bought from Steam.
Radioactivian
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Radioactivian »

Hey I have a question, I have both the Steam and Origin version of spore from transferring keys. I want it to launch with the Origin version but it always launches with the Steam instead. If I uninstall the Steam version Origin wont load it. Is there a way to make it launch with Origin?
Iohiko Gamer
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Iohiko Gamer »

Hello I have a problem with the Spore ModApi Launcher, a few days ago my computer had a problem and it would not let me start, so I did a system restore today, and when I opened the Sopore from the Spore ModApi Launcher I got an error, It said something like reopen Spore from the Spore ModApi Launcher or seek help in DavoOnline, I hope you will help me as soon as possible, thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”