Spore ModAPI

Download tools like Sporemaster and get the latest patches.
snozzzz
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread postby snozzzz » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:25 pm

rob55rod wrote:...that folder should not be that close to empty. You're missing a portion of the game itself. At this point I can't imagine how the game wouldn't crash.

Did you...delete all of the files in that folder, or move them all to another location, or something of the sort?

no? thats just how it looks. do you have any of the files that should be in there?

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:10 pm

snozzzz wrote:no? thats just how it looks.

Okay, well clearly someone moved them out of there or deleted them or something...guess it must've been whoever else you share that computer with or something.

snozzzz wrote:do you have any of the files that should be in there?

Yes, as does every other Spore player who has Galactic Adventures. You'll have to uninstall and reinstall GA to recover them. Be sure to backup your creations and save data before doing so. Let me know if you run into any further roadblocks along the way.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

AltairBlueStar
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Unread postby AltairBlueStar » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:40 pm

Hello, I need help. I try to open spore through the ModAPI but then it tells me to open it through the API. so please help

rampage-1001
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby rampage-1001 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:00 pm

Does anyone know if Dark Injection can be installed without ModAPI?

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:17 am

AltairBlueStar wrote:Hello, I need help. I try to open spore through the ModAPI but then it tells me to open it through the API. so please help

Where did you install Spore from? Steam? Disks? GOG? Origin?
And do any other error messages appear prior?

rampage-1001 wrote:Does anyone know if Dark Injection can be installed without ModAPI?

No, Dark Injection requires the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit to install and to play. Why do you ask?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Mozy123

Unread postby Mozy123 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:53 pm

When i load up the game through the launcher it tells me that i need to load the game through launcher and that if i am i need to seek help. what do i do.

Ducknken

Unread postby Ducknken » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:48 pm

So i installed the steam version both spore and spore ge. Buy when I try to open the modapi luncher it just say run time error r6034 and could not open it. the only mod currently installed is 2019dl

ps. open directly from steam spore act normal but when try open spore galaxy it say open from the modapi luncher

Hekatonkheires

Unread postby Hekatonkheires » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:02 pm

So this is about Spore ModAPI application I had a problem and still have it I downloaded Spore Collection GoG And I opened Spore with ModAPI Launcher it opened it but in the game it says ModAPI Launcher not detected what do I need to do?

Hekatonkheires

Unread postby Hekatonkheires » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:04 pm

So this is about Spore ModAPI application I had a problem and still have it I downloaded Spore Collection GoG And I opened Spore with ModAPI Launcher it opened it but in the game it says ModAPI Launcher not detected what do I need to do?

JuliusCaesar69

Unread postby JuliusCaesar69 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:04 pm

I'm trying to install Universal Property Replacement and Infinite Colors Mod, but the installer isn't detecting them. They are definitely .sporemod files.
The installer shows nothing in the folder with the mods in them even though they are clearly there

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:44 pm

JuliusCaesar69 wrote:I'm trying to install Universal Property Replacement and Infinite Colors Mod, but the installer isn't detecting them. They are definitely .sporemod files.
The installer shows nothing in the folder with the mods in them even though they are clearly there

What folder are we talking about, exactly? And could you provide a screenshot of the problem, in addition to the complete path to the affected folder?

JuliusCaesar69

Unread postby JuliusCaesar69 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:14 pm

I'm using a folder within my documents folder to store the mods before I install them.
I don't know how to post screenshots here, but I can give you the path C:\Users\user\Documents\spore mods

Return to “Tools & Patches”