OzimekPL's Better Mechanics Mod

Space stage related mods.
OzimekPL
Cell
Cell

OzimekPL's Better Mechanics Mod

Unread post by OzimekPL »

This mod adds better mechanics to the game.

INCLUDES:

- reduced pirate raids frequency to 1 day (like 80000 sec.)
- colony things (uber turrets, bio protectors etc.) costs 500
- tribe members at start: 5
- baby grows a little longer
- Colony Incredi-Pak is cheaper
- Grox has 642 systems instead of 2400 (i think)
- Gravitational Wave and Planet Buster anti piss-off
- you get sporebucks if you save planet from raid or plunder
- max planets per system is 15 and min is 5
- 100 buildings on T1, T2 and T3 Colonies
- Infinite Staff of Life
- some tribe stuff
- ... and some other features i don't remember :|

*NOTE*
Spoiler
The mod is sometimes updated!
MOD DOWNLOAD BELOW
Attachments
OzimekPL's_Better_Mechanics.package
Download OzimekPL's Better Mechanics
(37.22 KiB) Downloaded 1267 times

treehugger0123
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: OzimekPL's Better Mechanics Mod

Unread post by treehugger0123 »

Is one of those features to increase the amount of spice you can carry beyond 99 at once? I've never modded my game before(or I have--Glossy Creatures--but it's so long ago I forgot how it worked) so I'm hesitant to download and try this without knowing whether or not it'll do the one thing I want to do. X'D
popeye
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by popeye »

For some reason the download attachment says that its unreadable or damaged.Is there a way to fix this?
:ga:

never eat moldy chicken from mcdonalds.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

popeye wrote:For some reason the download attachment says that its unreadable or damaged.Is there a way to fix this?
What tells you that?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
popeye
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by popeye »

rob55rod wrote:
popeye wrote:For some reason the download attachment says that its unreadable or damaged.Is there a way to fix this?
What tells you that?
Nevermind.I was just being dumb.I realized that its supposed to be like that :?
:ga:

never eat moldy chicken from mcdonalds.
CAT_SAYS_NO
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by CAT_SAYS_NO »

This is why I still play Spore
yes :spore: yes
grej2
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by grej2 »

amazing mod
064razor
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by 064razor »

Could you make a mod that only has the planet additions? Like around 1-30 planets per system?
OpiatePusher69
Cell
Cell

Unread post by OpiatePusher69 »

Great ideas!

Would it be possible to implement like a slide of some sort that would determine how many percent of the galaxy the Grox do actually occupy? This could have lots of potential for roleplay. Imagine you are this last civilization that the Grox had not yet wiped out and your purpose is to restore all sentinent life in galaxy to rebuild its' former self :D Or what if you are the civilization that is watching the Grox expansion and tries to stop them before it's too late? Or maybe YOU want to wipe out all the organic life to leave only yourself on the board? And the Grox are only a weak, disgusting plague of the universe, that would be nothing without their technology?

Also, I think a cool idea might be the building technology. The lazy solution of this weird purple magnetic field (or whatever it is) has always bothered me. What if some stats to the buildings were introduced, like size and the used materials (which might be unlocked and chosen for some kind of points at the in-game editor) to limit the possibilities of erecting buildings in the colonies?

This might be a temporar creativity limitation, that could be bypassed by buying technology and implementing it in the colonies (for instance earthquake-resistant building substructures, so they could be built taller, or water and oxygen treatment devices to increase the population or some UV-resistant coatings, that would overcome the lack of the planet's magnetic field). This could open the potential for even more modded content like planet statistics that could determine the needed technology for initial colonization on the T0 ttypes and the direction of future terraforming till the planet is T3.

I know it is a lot and the possibilities of modding Spore are limited (really, screw u EA :evil: ), but I am full of random stuff that I'd like to share :D

Btw, I'm kinda new to the forum. Could you give me any clue on why I cannot acquire some files? Do I have to overcome a number of posts threshold or something... I don't have any access to some of the mod files that that are posted on davo...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”