Control Gravity

Space stage related mods.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Control Gravity

Unread post by Davo »

There is no download needed for this mod.
To do this, you need to make 2 simple edits to 2 different .txt files in your Spore GA Data folder(Untested on Core Spore)...

Open ..Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1\Data\Config folder...

Open ConfigManager.txt
Add floatprop scenarioGravity -9.8 on a new line at the bottom of file and save it.

Open Properties.txt
Add property scenarioGravity 0xe2598dcf float -9.8 on a new line at the bottom of file and save it.

Launch Spore, Enjoy!
Keep in mind that -9.8 is the default Adventure gravity... I set it to -109.8 and couldnt jump. I set it to 109.8 and jumped past the sun so far the planet was nowhere to be found.

Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Control Gravity

Unread post by Vallachan »

This will be great, having more realistic gravity on adventure planets would be quite useful.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Sligneris
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Sligneris »

Does this work like Adventure's graphical style changeable by cheats and can be saved in Adventure as well as is visible by everyone or does that just change the way we play it?
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

read the OP again sir... please... no cheats, you edit a file BEFORE launching the game.

if you can use cheats, i am not aware of it.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Sligneris wrote:Does this work like Adventure's graphical style changeable by cheats and can be saved in Adventure as well as is visible by everyone or does that just change the way we play it?
no, it does not. In fact, it works more like the options menu with the sound volume slider. Changing the volume will effect all the sound in the game of that type, but those sound settings will not save themselves onto an adventure when others play it.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”