Creature Overhaul

Creature stage related mods.
Corporal

Corporal

TheUltraCube6723
User avatar
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:40 am
Location: On the third rock from Sol, in a small country that Earth's inhabitants call "Armenia"
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces
Age: 13
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #41 by TheUltraCube6723 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Also. About time this forum has a proper rules chart


Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

DoctorPopcorn
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:58 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #42 by DoctorPopcorn » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:43 pm

For some reason, hunger doesn't drain while using this mod. Any way to fix this? Thanks.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #43 by rob55rod » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:36 pm

DoctorPopcorn wrote:For some reason, hunger doesn't drain while using this mod. Any way to fix this? Thanks.

Never used this mod myself, but I'd have to guess it was intentional:
Davo wrote:Minor hunger and balance changes.

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

rockboiler
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:14 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #44 by rockboiler » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:10 pm

Can you make each part of this mod separate? I love everything other than the flying - only flight 5 works anything lower and I can't fly, and the pack of epics - played on hard mode and could not get past Tribal Stage because about 10 packs of epics would always surround the hut. It seems that in tribal stage spore likes to spawn a bunch of nests right by you and epics which is really inconvenient with this mod.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #45 by rob55rod » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:16 pm

rockboiler wrote:Can you make each part of this mod separate? I love everything other than the flying - only flight 5 works anything lower and I can't fly, and the pack of epics - played on hard mode and could not get past Tribal Stage because about 10 packs of epics would always surround the hut. It seems that in tribal stage spore likes to spawn a bunch of nests right by you and epics which is really inconvenient with this mod.

Davo doesn't seem to mod Spore anymore, unfortunately.

The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #46 by Davo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:18 pm

and the mod is unpackable as well... but reading this topic i was like "aw man look how people cared" then finishing im like "yeah, i see why i stopped"
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad


Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #47 by rob55rod » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:09 am

Davo wrote:and the mod is unpackable as well...

True

Davo wrote:but reading this topic i was like "aw man look how people cared"

:shock:

Davo wrote:then finishing im like "yeah, i see why i stopped"

Huh?

Sergeant

Sergeant

Static696
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: somewhere on earth
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Leo
Age: 13
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #48 by Static696 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:56 am

if you proceed to the tribal stage in hard mode, it is practically unplayable with epics EVERYWHERE!



sorry if someone else has already mentioned this

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #49 by rob55rod » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 am

Static696 wrote:if you proceed to the tribal stage in hard mode, it is practically unplayable with epics EVERYWHERE!

>Mod is made by Davo
>Davo doesn't mod Spore anymore


Bit late to report an issue.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Static696
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: somewhere on earth
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Leo
Age: 13
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #50 by Static696 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:15 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Static696 wrote:if you proceed to the tribal stage in hard mode, it is practically unplayable with epics EVERYWHERE!

>Mod is made by Davo
>Davo doesn't mod Spore anymore


Bit late to report an issue.


oh ;-;

Recruit

Recruit

Awsomespore1994
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 11:57 pm
Location: 114 North First Street Carthage 62321 IL
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Libra
Age: 23
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post #51 by Awsomespore1994 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:42 am

phoenixguy7 wrote:Davo; how do you run your mods on a mac. It will only run unix files. please help me!!! :? :? :?

The best advice I can give is to invest in getting a Windows PC desktop.


Return to “» Stage - Creature”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest