Creature Overhaul

Creature stage related mods.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Creature Overhaul

Unread post by Davo »

This mod makes many changes to the creature aspects of the game. Most nest contain 15/20 creatures. Smaller creatures can be picked up, making the perfect weapon or gift. Flight has been adjusted for longer faster flight. Sometimes buggy. Not bad. Epics are in packs of 5. Rogues, packs of 20. Seamonster cannot kill you. Minor hunger and balance changes.

Download
http://davoonline.com/sporemods/DavoCre ... V1.package

spore and oblivion
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Creature Overhaul

Unread post by spore and oblivion »

How do you pick up stuff?
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

click on it while in attack mode
phoenixguy7
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by phoenixguy7 »

Davo; how do you run your mods on a mac. It will only run unix files. please help me!!! :? :? :?
spore and oblivion
Hatchling
Hatchling

This doesn't work.
spore and oblivion
Hatchling
Hatchling

Wait maybe this doesn't work because my spore is patched to 5.1 and I don't have galactic adventures.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

all my mods require GA, even if they dont need it, i recomend it. and they require the latest patches.
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

Unread post by firedemon7 »

On sporedum you said this mod made flocks of animals fly in the sky...How did you do that?
Also: How did you increase the number of rogues travelling together and how did you make nests contain more creatures?

Also the picking up of small creatures doesn't work...it just makes me attack them as usual...
Call me Scientia, not firedemon7.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

firedemon7 wrote:On sporedum you said this mod made flocks of animals fly in the sky...How did you do that?
Also: How did you increase the number of rogues travelling together and how did you make nests contain more creatures?

Also the picking up of small creatures doesn't work...it just makes me attack them as usual...
the core gamehas many features from the spore 2005 demo. adding more creatures to nest bring out these features, like flying squads of creatures, exploration teams and a vivid array of other things that make the game what is should be.

look for avatarspecies.prop and avatar.prop either in the animations or #000000 folder

all the info as far as creature sizes, do they have nest, number of members, etc.
is the species rouges or epic. this is how we can turn our species into an epic race.

its amazing. i have the complete source with explainations if needed.

also, the creature kidnapper is tricky, you need to be a good deal size bigger than other creatures for it to work, you need to be on attack mode, and look for a hand to grab them. increase your brain size once, then go pick on the early creatures! thats the best part.

please reply, and when are you going to let me help you make your mod????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

I told vexx you want to help...he says he didn't even know you were still active...Just join his site...I will PM it to your if you want to. [PMs to help spam not happen...]

Vexx is getting his spore game back by this week so thats the best time to help...Because when vexx gets spore back I doubt he is going to let me mess with platinumspore...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i thought that was your mod. im not worried about finding him. i am always active. this is my domain.
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

Why did you think that?
My mod was firespore7...vexx helped...then vexx said he was going to make his own super mod and I helped him. Vexx is a better modder than me so it was probably for the best that I joined Platinumspore and firespore7 died.

EDIT: Also, does simply increasing the creatures per nest make flocks of them fly in the sky etc. like you said or is there more to it than that.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

the more creatures in your nest reveal more of the core games habitat feeling. making packs of rouges was awesome. you will need to guess hashes to understand it

would you like a few source file with details?
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

Yes please...
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

http://www.davoonline.com/bignest.rar

just put that folder in your mod and you willl have a whole new world.
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

Thanks...I will have a look...
Y0x
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Y0x »

Is this compatible with the epic mod, because I tried both of them and I didn't turn into an epic, started a new world, have latest pathces using GA, etc.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

not compatible, but would be an interesting idea
IwantSporeModz
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by IwantSporeModz »

Can you maybe tell me how you edit the flight speed? (sorry if i bumped)

EDIT: LOL BABY EPIC AND BABY ROGUE :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: after i used this i used the epic thing i was attacking some epics and they frickin pick me up! both of em!

EDIT:i have found it! i have made it with speed0 speedup and jump1 higher then 5
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Creature”