Fireball Spit & Fire FX on Spit parts

Mods that add new parts or modify current parts
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Fireball spit and flaming spit parts! Must See!!!

Unread post by Davo »

this will conflict with DI and no, not possible as spore isnt that detailed.

grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by grandrice »

Camben did it with his morphing body part thingy. And i dont know anything about modding, just know how to use them, but can you find away to make this not interfere with DI?
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

grandrice wrote:Camben did it with his morphing body part thingy. And i dont know anything about modding, just know how to use them, but can you find away to make this not interfere with DI?
the body morphing was actually a complete accident. i was trying to make it so you could make longer creatures by adding vertebrae. the undo redo thing was discovered when i was trying to get rid of the vert piece, and then i had to redo a different move I had done. the vertebrae act really weirdly when not coded properly. :roll:
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
GalladeXD
Cell
Cell

Unread post by GalladeXD »

At least I can make a decent Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard now.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

GalladeXD wrote:At least I can make a decent Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard now.
post pics if you do!
Oneman-Onegun
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Fireball Spit & Fire FX on Spit parts

Unread post by Oneman-Onegun »

I've installed SPORE, C&C and GA on my new laptop. Installed both mods to:

Acer (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Electronic Arts > SPORE_EP1 > Data

No changes in-game. I'm slightly annoyed about this, as this may render all mods useless on my PC. All patches installed in the correct order. Just nothing working.
Hmm...
I feel like killing you...
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

how exactly did you install the patches?
Lerrasien192
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Lerrasien192 »

I'm new to the whole Spore modding thing, and I'll be honest, I have no idea how to convert these files into package files, or whatever it is I would need to do. I download these files, but I can't seem to do anything with them x_x.

I'm also running into a common problem I'm seeing with Steam users, that a lot of mods just plain aren't working for them. I have installed a few mods that work, such as the green UI and the extended parts that branch off of what you get in the cell stage. But other than that, I can't seem to get anything to work :\

Edit: I got it to where all my new parts are showing now, with like 8 new pages, but all the parts are just blank white squares, and when I drag them onto the body, there is nothing there. It will attach and everything, I just can't see it, though some of them have random glow spots O_o
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

ok, what mod are you using... this one?
Lerrasien192
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Lerrasien192 »

Davo wrote:ok, what mod are you using... this one?
Currently, I'm using your unlimited/bound complexity, DI v8, Betterspore, fire on spit part, DSMovies, dvd-PoisonBlade, dvd-SummonSwarm, dvd-WarriorHalfEnergy, and Green_graphics

The only problem I'm having now, is it's showing the parts for DI within the tool set, but when I mouse over them, they disappear, and when I try to use them, they are invisible

I also used your force save script edits for the steam version

I see that I also need patch 1.05, which I'm guessing is just the Patch 5 that you have posted, but when I try to run it, I get an error message that's all jibberish to me lol, and it just doesn't run. I'm guessing that not having this patch may be my problem, but if it refuses to install, I may be in trouble :\

Here is the error code, maybe you can read it or something

>SetupNew\setup.cpp (135)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
$
@Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (7601) Non IE/Netscape 3298.46

Also, I do not have Vista, but W7 64bit, not sure if this would be problematic with it or not, just thought I would throw that little piece of information out there as well

Well that problem can be disregarded, apparently I'm not as intelligent as I would like to believe lol, I was missing one of the required packages. But I do want to know if there is any way to make the part modifier tool smaller, like back to normal size. They are just so large, that half the time I can't even see the part that I'm working on x_x, making the whole thing kind of pointless
Garzhad
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Garzhad »

I take it there is no real fire Ball animation in the game? Somewhat strange seeing a bonfire sliding across the ground to the target lol.

'Course, I guess one could just speed up the animation so that you hardly see it before it goes Boom.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Garzhad wrote:I take it there is no real fire Ball animation in the game? Somewhat strange seeing a bonfire sliding across the ground to the target lol.

'Course, I guess one could just speed up the animation so that you hardly see it before it goes Boom.
Oh, there are fireballs. There most certaintly are fireballs, ranging from Epic Spit to a couple of Spacetools :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Part Mods”