NOTE: THIS MOD REQUIRES DARK INJECTION FOR CERTAIN FEATURES, SUCH AS NUDGE HANDLES
- 28 Coloured Spheres
- 28 Coloured Cylinders
- 28 Coloured Cubes
All of which are:
- 23 Solid Colours: White, Silver/Grey, Black, Tan, Brown, Dark Brown, Red-Brown, Crimson, Red, Light Red, Tangerine, Light Orange, Orange, Light Yellow, Gold, Green, Dark Green, Aqua/Teal, Blue, Light Blue, Lavender, Royal/Dark Purple, Purple
- 5 Specialised Components: Creature Skin Matcher (Base + Coat + Detail Colour and Texture); Individual Base, Coat and Detail Matchers; and Invisible (matches Creature's base colour in Build Mode, is invisible in Parts Mode, is not currently invisible outside Editor)
This Mod must be installed via the ModAPI to function correctly.
- Download the most current version of the Mod from here. If you have any previous versions of the mod installed, including the standalone Coloured Spheres mod, delete them before installing this one.
- Go to your ModAPI Installer directory and run the Easy Mod Installer as Administrator (right click > Run as administrator).
- Navigate to wherever you downloaded the mod to and select it. It will appear as a .package file, but future versions will use the .sporemod file type.
- If the Mod Installer returns a success message, run Spore via the ModAPI Launcher in the same folder as the Installer.
- Should the Installer fail, please report the issue here, and revert to the manual installation procedure. (This procedure will soon be obsolete, however)